Page 3 of 3
Quote by OddOneOut
Ah yes, for when cereal + milk in a bowl is too taxing.

I can't stand them. Too sweet

Quote by danielh123.
I literally can't eat them, they give me a crazy achey head/jaw/teeth thing. Way too sweet.

How are pop tarts too sweet for people? They really aren't that sweet at all. Do you not it sugar in the Yoo Kay or what?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
We only have gruel and celery over here Kristen
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
so how is being overweight a serious health issue there then

i mean in the US we have the excuse of delicious sugary processed food

but you all don't really have any excuse for it
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
it is pretty bad over here. Gotten worse in recent years. Tbh we can't really do the far murrica thing anymore without a bit of hypocrisy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by theogonia777
so how is being overweight a serious health issue there then

i mean in the US we have the excuse of delicious sugary processed food

but you all don't really have any excuse for it
well fish and chips is deep fried so that's not exactly healthy and is very popular. Most fast food is pretty high in fat and salt, or v high calorie. Sugar isn't the only reason for obesity

And yeah there's loads of sugary shit. I just don't like it that much and wasn't raised on very sugary food in the first place.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Banjocal
We only have gruel and celery over here Kristen

How'd your nation get such a rep for shitty teeth then? I figured you limey bastards were swimming in ice cream and sodas.
Guys

I was j o k I n g

We have a lot of really shitty good though ive not had much sweeter than some American sweets .

I dint know why we have bad teeth but we really do. There's probably research into it by now
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Guys

I was j o k I n g

We have a lot of really shitty good though ive not had much sweeter than some American sweets .

I dint know why we have bad teeth but we really do. There's probably research into it by now

That's actually a misnomer. Brits have better teeth than Americans do. I'd be shocked if most Americans even go to the dentist at all (it's expensive as fuck here unless you have a primo dental plan). You guys go regularly since it's part of the state healthcare system. What the Brits DON'T have is widespread cosmetic dental surgery (which 99.9% of American movie stars have had...and face it the only Americans 90% of the world will see are the ones on TV and in the movies). There are counties in the Southern USA where there aren't 32 combined teeth in the entire county. I'm looking at you Arkansas.

Perfectly white teeth are unnatural looking, I think. Also teeth that are TOO straight...too perfect....creep me out. The phoniness and vanity of it.
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 18, 2016,
While I enjoy your informative post, note that I never actually said that our teeth were bad relative to anything else.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
You know what the best thing about Kendal Mint Cake is?

The diabetes will probably kill you before the teeth rot out of your head.
Quote by TobusRex
You know what the best thing about Kendal Mint Cake is?

The diabetes will probably kill you before the teeth rot out of your head.
Actually, the best thing about it is if you get the stuff without chocolate, it looks pretty much exactly like a hexamine fuel block, so when you're out hiking and bored, you can get another kid to take a bite out of the fuel block.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 3 of 3