What's with all this spammers women on UG? They are fucking annoying! Don't UG check these kinda things. You see their stupid posts in all the forums and articles not to mention the fact that they send you friendship requests!
Use the report button doofus
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Good boy

OT tho, the mods here are pretty good at getting rid of the spammers and fake accounts once they're noticed...it's nowhere near as bad as Instagram is at the moment.

In the past week I've had twenty follow requests and 19 of them were spam accounts.

Or maybe my Instagram is just shite
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Hey I'm not a spanner woman

Also yes the Instagram thing where people follow/unfollow is super annoying. I've had like 20 new follow notifications this week and only 2 added to my total follow count. Whyy.
And they're all obviously spammers like "win a new iPhone"

Who gives a shit, iPhones suck
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
And they're all obviously spammers like "win a new iPhone"

Who gives a shit, iPhones suck

Oh mine is all 10k+ followers accounts trying to build their fan base or some crap
Still waiting for the cheque from that Nigerian Prince.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Or a new passport
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
***horny moms in your area***
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Living in a small country town that isn't racially diverse to any large extent makes spotting spammers on Tinder easier.

"Olivia"-Swipe right
"Consuela"- Swipe left
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica

"Olivia"-Swipe right
"Consuela"- Swipe left
isn't that just a general Australian thing that they call racism
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Ok weiner
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 11, 2016,
♫ She was a spammer woman ♫
♫ she was good to me ♫
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Still waiting for the cheque from that Nigerian Prince.....
It's on the way I promise!
"He's A Nigerian Prince And He Wants Your Money"
tfw the "Hello My Sweet Dear, How are you?hope fine. My name is Ramatu. I am single girl,never married. I pick interest to communicate with you for purpose.I have something important i want to discuss with you private. Please i will like you to reply me to my private email address(ramatutata@hotmail.com)for easy communication and to tell you reason i contacted you together with my pictures,and details about me. I am waiting to hear from you soon. Remain blessed." thicc >>>>>>
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
when your uncle got really creepy once and made a fake fb profile as a girl in her late teens/early 20's and sent you a friend request and then was all "lol thats me." and you just look at him in disbelief and wonder just how long he spent putting the profile together and why.

why

why
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo

Quote by Anonymous
My favorite sex position is called "WOW". That's where I flip your MOM over.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
when your uncle got really creepy once and made a fake fb profile as a girl in her late teens/early 20's and sent you a friend request and then was all "lol thats me." and you just look at him in disbelief and wonder just how long he spent putting the profile together and why.

why

why

do you want the answer though
Quote by Werner232
I have doofus!

Aw shit, i_lovemetallica got TOLD
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
No one sends me friend requests!

Then again, I wouldn't want to be friends with me, anyways.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
do you want the answer though
yes and no

the truth hurts but must be known

free Edward Snowden