Hey guys,my jackson js34 Just arrived (hss) and i'm planning to swap the neck SC for a hot rails,and my question is: Is it possible to do a wiring where the Bridge humbucker and the neck single coil sized HB can be used together? Like david gilmour Strat but HB instead of SC.
The guitar is HSS floyd with 1 tone ,1 volume and 5 way switch
yeah i don't see why not. i have a framus diablo and it's wired so the middle position is the bridge JB and neck hotrails together (it's an HSS setup).

you might need a fancier switch, though (superswitch? maybe even something fancier than that, i'm not too well up on wiring )
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?