Page 1 of 5
If you were a girl, would you be doing the same thing as she? Why or why not? My biggest problem with finding a girl I like is that girls dont fucking do anything. Their lives are boring as fuck. But, I guess I can say the same thing for men, which is why I have no friends. I cant be around people that dont take being alive seriously enough to get anything done. I wanna be with a girl that is trying to be the best she can be, goals the size of the universe. If I can be me why cant a girl be similar? What happened to that old gatoraid commercial? I can do anything better than you, well lets see it.

dont point out the 1% of girls that have jobs in engineering fields, or that one very talented asian violin player you saw on youtube. The problem is that the majority of women dont hold those positions.
She is attending college I think she's into texting and.....Idk like fashion stuff or something.

I'm 40 and she is 18 so maybe I'm not the best person to give advice.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
She practises scales and arpeggios all day long.

I was going to make the obvious "my girlfriend is my left hand" joke but you beat me to the punch.
you're pretty much the most narcissistic person I've seen on here next to Ian.

Even then, what they do doesn't encapsulate them as a person. With that attitude, you'll probably never connect with any person long enough to find out what they're like. The last chick I dated is an aspiring scientist, looking into marine science, geology, environmental science, and ecology. I think she's looking at a geology grade program in Colorado currently. I'd help her with liberal arts shit, and she'd help me with hard science shit. You know, as peers in different fields instead of 'you're boring and stupid if you aren't like me'.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
She (my wife) is a social worker.

We have ostensibly very different professions.
My God, it's full of stars!
Probably not, because gender/sex is enough of a variable to throw off a lot of base social interactions. As a result my interests would likely have departed at some point from what I currently enjoy.

Your posts are disorientating and schizophrenic, but maybe I lack reading comprehension/attentiveness - is your problem that women don't have the same drive or motivation as men and this is their individual faults, or is it that girls have different interests to men?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Sep 11, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My biggest problem with finding a girl I like is that girls dont fucking do anything. Their lives are boring as fuck.

And their problem with you is that you're basically a joke
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
If you were a girl, would you be doing the same thing as she? Why or why not? My biggest problem with finding a girl I like is that girls dont fucking do anything. Their lives are boring as fuck. But, I guess I can say the same thing for men, which is why I have no friends. I cant be around people that dont take being alive seriously enough to get anything done. I wanna be with a girl that is trying to be the best she can be, goals the size of the universe. If I can be me why cant a girl be similar? What happened to that old gatoraid commercial? I can do anything better than you, well lets see it.

dont point out the 1% of girls that have jobs in engineering fields, or that one very talented asian violin player you saw on youtube. The problem is that the majority of women dont hold those positions.

Also holy fuck the girls who probably have goals and aims in life probably don't want to spend it with some loser who things he's the worlds authority of quantum physics because he watched a Billy Nye video whilst stoned once and spends all day practising their guitar religiously
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Dreadnought
She (my wife) is a social worker.

We have ostensibly very different professions.

Are you an anti-social worker?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Are you an anti-social worker?

No I'm a social anti-worker
My God, it's full of stars!
im a hypersocial ant worker
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by EndTheRapture51
She practises scales and arpeggios all day long.

I'm jealous.

Quote by BladeSlinger
you're pretty much the most narcissistic person I've seen on here next to Ian.

Even then, what they do doesn't encapsulate them as a person. With that attitude, you'll probably never connect with any person long enough to find out what they're like. The last chick I dated is an aspiring scientist, looking into marine science, geology, environmental science, and ecology. I think she's looking at a geology grade program in Colorado currently. I'd help her with liberal arts shit, and she'd help me with hard science shit. You know, as peers in different fields instead of 'you're boring and stupid if you aren't like me'.

Implying I don't know what anyone is like.

Quote by Banjocal
Probably not, because gender/sex is enough of a variable to throw off a lot of base social interactions. As a result my interests would likely have departed at some point from what I currently enjoy.

Your posts are disorientating and schizophrenic, but maybe I lack reading comprehension/attentiveness - is your problem that women don't have the same drive or motivation as men and this is their individual faults, or is it that girls have different interests to men?

My problem is when girls come hit on me after they see me play my guitar. I have to act extra fake to not offend anyone. It's disgusting. Fuck off you ugly sluts, if you really wanted my attention you would earn it by impressing me with your own passions. Not by acting like a stupid slut. Girls are pathetic.

Quote by raoooos
And their problem with you is that you're basically a joke

I've never found myself contemplating what others don't like about me. I have enough confidence to not give a fuck because I know what I can do. My problem is clearly with them being a joke.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Also holy fuck the girls who probably have goals and aims in life probably don't want to spend it with some loser who things he's the worlds authority of quantum physics because he watched a Billy Nye video whilst stoned once and spends all day practising their guitar religiously

If that makes you feel better then ok. But that's not true. You wouldn't believe what I know. Obviously. I know enough. More than you lol. I hardly practice the guitar anymore. My chops aren't going anywhere. I just care more than everyone else. That's fine. Your loss.
Since you have that attitude, perhaps your time would be better spent working with programs that encourage young girls and women to pursue careers in science, engineering and other currently male dominated fields? That would be better than just whining about things never changing and you'd likely meet other women who are passionate about their careers/work/hobbies.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'm jealous.

Implying I don't know what anyone is like.

My problem is when girls come hit on me after they see me play my guitar. I have to act extra fake to not offend anyone. It's disgusting. Fuck off you ugly sluts, if you really wanted my attention you would earn it by impressing me with your own passions. Not by acting like a stupid slut. Girls are pathetic.

I've never found myself contemplating what others don't like about me. I have enough confidence to not give a fuck because I know what I can do. My problem is clearly with them being a joke.

If that makes you feel better then ok. But that's not true. You wouldn't believe what I know. Obviously. I know enough. More than you lol. I hardly practice the guitar anymore. My chops aren't going anywhere. I just care more than everyone else. That's fine. Your loss.
wow you are legitimately mentally ill
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I thought this was just a poorly titled thread which I could still respond to by reversing the gendered words but upon reading the OP I see that it is even worse.

Tbh your life seems boring af to me too since my interests are very different from yours.
cat
Bro u gotta be female if you want to get away with ridiculously attacking another gender. I didn't make the rules I just laugh at them.
guitarxo
My life isn't boring. Interests aren't like hey I am interested in turtles rofl no it's I am fascinated by turtles and I'm gonna learn everything I can.
Quote by guitarxo
I thought this was just a poorly titled thread which I could still respond to by reversing the gendered words but upon reading the OP I see that it is even worse.

Tbh your life seems boring af to me too since my interests are very different from yours.
Same here. His life seems to be completely turned inward with no connection to anyone else. I've encountered people like this before, and they were basically incapable of any kind of intelligent discourse because anything that went against their viewpoint was flawed. That's not high standards; that's shifting the metric to fit your needs. I actually have one of these dudes in my rhetoric course, but he's nowhere near as bad as he used to be. Some instructors knocked him down a peg or two.

^That's your problem. You define everything based on your perspective instead of accepting that other people are, in fact, people. I'm completely fascinated by a ton of stuff that other people find completely boring. That might make us boring to each other, but that doesn't mean we're boring people as a whole. If you consistently find yourself incapable of getting along with other people, then that's most likely your problem, not theirs. Your 'I just care more' attitude is the ultimate cop out that requires the least effort possible, completely contradicting your self-aggrandizement. Someone actually willing to grow and learn must be open to learning from others, including your own flaws. It's not their fault that you're socially inept.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Sep 11, 2016,
wow I always thought you were just a goofball space cadet, but now you sound like every TV serial killer.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

lol this definitely happens and isnt a fib at all, and even then if youre incapable of viewing any interaction with the opposite sex as non-romantic than youre a huge tool. Just cause a woman says "wow dude sick guitar skills" doesnt mean she wants you to skullfuck her till her neck breaks, get the fuck over yourself

maybe, just MAYBE women dont want to share their goals and aspirations with you because you might be a massive self absorbed fucking prick
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I hated going for coffee with girls where you asked them what their hobbies are and they would say "I don't have any hobbies". That's a red flag for me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I have to act extra fake to not offend anyone. It's disgusting. Fuck off you ugly sluts, if you really wanted my attention you would earn it by impressing me with your own passions. Not by acting like a stupid slut. Girls are pathetic.

It's probably a good idea for you to act fake, since women tend not to wanna date misogynists.
Free Ali
Quote by BladeSlinger
Same here. His life seems to be completely turned inward with no connection to anyone else. I've encountered people like this before, and they were basically incapable of any kind of intelligent discourse because anything that went against their viewpoint was flawed. That's not high standards; that's shifting the metric to fit your needs. I actually have one of these dudes in my rhetoric course, but he's nowhere near as bad as he used to be. Some instructors knocked him down a peg or two.

Brilliant diagnosis Doctor, but what does it mean? I'm just bored as fuck. Y'all boring. I want my friends to be like Buckethead and Mozart and Tony Willaims and Miles Davis. Brilliant people. Where are the brilliant people? Y'all suck. I'm sorry but it's pathetic. You aren't gonna make anything out of your life at this rate. You aren't gonna cure cancer or write the next 5th symphony or discover the next new particle in physics or come up with any grand formulas or anything worth living for. The standards of life suck. I would cry forever if I didn't make it as a famous musician. Forever. I would be deeply disappointed in myself. You guys don't think like that. If you don't become the next Jimi Hendrix you wouldn't give two fucking shits. You would already have a hundred excuses why you never made it. You never wanted to. Right? Fuck that. Nobody wants it. I'm fucking awesome, you all make fun of me because you suck at life and need to convince everyone I suck to make yourselves feel better. It's disgusting. When I play guitar for people they tell me I'm the best guitarist they've ever seen. Wanna know what I think? I can get better and I hope you see me when I am at my best.

Where's that mindset? Why is it wrong to want a girl that is just as passionate?
Quote by RylanThePotato
lol this definitely happens and isnt a fib at all, and even then if youre incapable of viewing any interaction with the opposite sex as non-romantic than youre a huge tool. Just cause a woman says "wow dude sick guitar skills" doesnt mean she wants you to skullfuck her till her neck breaks, get the fuck over yourself

maybe, just MAYBE women dont want to share their goals and aspirations with you because you might be a massive self absorbed fucking prick

Yeah that's right. Girls hate me cuz I'm a prick and I'm here complaining about why girls don't like me. No. I don't like any girls because they're lame as fuck. It hurts. When you find a girl pretty and funny and nice and loving but she doesn't know what to do with herself... It sucks. It hurts. A girl can't be with you for life if she isn't proud of herself.
my gf is jrcpeppers

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
You're above and beyond blode right now.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Redsectoreh
I hated going for coffee with girls where you asked them what their hobbies are and they would say "I don't have any hobbies". That's a red flag for me.
That's definitely been a red flag when I've gone out for coffee with boys. Actually, that's a lie, it's never gotten as far as coffee because asking them about hobbies etc is usually one of the first things I do and for them to respond "I don't have any hobbies" is an immediate veto against seeing them again.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

My girlfriend does nothing because she's super lazy. She's so lazy she can't even be bothered to exist.
I have nothing important to say
I can't tell if this is a troll or not

?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal

?

This is weedman 5000 bro, hes so baked hes a living victoria sponge
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by OddOneOut
That's definitely been a red flag when I've gone out for coffee with boys. Actually, that's a lie, it's never gotten as far as coffee because asking them about hobbies etc is usually one of the first things I do and for them to respond "I don't have any hobbies" is an immediate veto against seeing them again.

Having hobbies is disgusting. You spend your time working on a project but never put enough effort into it to make something out of it? That's pathetic. I don't want a girl with hobbies, I want a girl with fucking determination. I wanna see her out shred me, correct me when I talk about physics, teach me shit I don't know. Anything I can do I wanna see her do better. But if she spends all day studying, does she have time to appreciate the flowers and beautiful colors of the planet? Does she like watching butterflies and bees fly around at the park? Does she like animals and wanna be their friends and learn to talk and have fun with them? There's too much. I don't ever see it happening. Why can't guys talk about colors and butterflies? There's a lot to learn when watching butterflies at the park. There's a lot to learn everywhere. Why do I feel like the only one studying?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Brilliant diagnosis Doctor, but what does it mean? I'm just bored as fuck. Y'all boring. I want my friends to be like Buckethead and Mozart and Tony Willaims and Miles Davis. Brilliant people. Where are the brilliant people? Y'all suck. I'm sorry but it's pathetic. You aren't gonna make anything out of your life at this rate. You aren't gonna cure cancer or write the next 5th symphony or discover the next new particle in physics or come up with any grand formulas or anything worth living for. The standards of life suck. I would cry forever if I didn't make it as a famous musician. Forever. I would be deeply disappointed in myself. You guys don't think like that. If you don't become the next Jimi Hendrix you wouldn't give two fucking shits. You would already have a hundred excuses why you never made it. You never wanted to. Right? Fuck that. Nobody wants it. I'm fucking awesome, you all make fun of me because you suck at life and need to convince everyone I suck to make yourselves feel better. It's disgusting. When I play guitar for people they tell me I'm the best guitarist they've ever seen. Wanna know what I think? I can get better and I hope you see me when I am at my best.

Where's that mindset? Why is it wrong to want a girl that is just as passionate?
That's the thing. I have no doubt that you're a good guitarist. You're an unlikable person though. People don't want to be friends with a really good guitarist. That sounds borderline sociopathic to reduce people to their skill set and their level of expertise. You do actually seem like you need to be medicated because I can see you murdering someone, especially a woman.

You do understand that life cannot be reduced to "brilliance", correct? Someone of the greatest people made discoveries that weren't really taken seriously for a long time. So, you could be a famous musician in your lifetime, then fade into obscurity like hundreds of others, having contributing effectively nothing. On the other hand, one of us could toil away at something not "brilliant" enough for you, and that discovery could be integral for a future revolution. Think Mendel and genetics. Had Mendel's work been widely circulated much earlier, things would be pretty different. I study tons of "brilliant" people, and most of them were miserable most of their lives, and their work is only brilliant in a very specific context.

You are a complete and total narcissist. Your passion is a means to an end, that end being your "greatness", and you use that to justify disdain of everyone else. That is not passion. That is narcissism.

^So why don't you listen to use when we correct you? Many of us are passionate about our own fields and knowledgeable, but you always revert to the same attitude. What makes you think you'll ever not do that? Your ideal woman is a fantasy and does not exist. You feel like the only one studying because you literally cannot stand to listen to anyone else long enough to hear their side.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Sep 11, 2016,
Quote by Banjocal

?

It is
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by EpiExplorer
This is weedman 5000 bro, hes so baked hes a living victoria sponge

idk we joke but at this point I'd put my money on asd
She's a corporate lawyer. Effortlessly about a million times smarter than I am.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by neidnarb11890
idk we joke but at this point I'd put my money on asd

He could just be extremely self-deluded.

Was he always this way?

Can anyone confirm?

Threads from a year ago, etc
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Yeah that's right. Girls hate me cuz I'm a prick and I'm here complaining about why girls don't like me. No. I don't like any girls because they're lame as fuck. It hurts. When you find a girl pretty and funny and nice and loving but she doesn't know what to do with herself... It sucks. It hurts. A girl can't be with you for life if she isn't proud of herself.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

lol

look dude people want different things for their lives and like different things, it's not an arbitrary milestone for intelligence as you perceive it. If you can't accept that than that's you're problem and you need to grow up cause if you're an adult and you think like this than no one will ever want to be friends with you, let alone a romantic partner. You're not the sole judge of someone else's arbitrary level of passion, people share that in different ways than you do

and there is nothing wrong with not knowing what you want out of life yet, there's a lot of shit that can be done in this world and sometimes it takes time for people to find what they love.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Having hobbies is disgusting. You spend your time working on a project but never put enough effort into it to make something out of it? That's pathetic. I don't want a girl with hobbies, I want a girl with fucking determination. I wanna see her out shred me, correct me when I talk about physics, teach me shit I don't know. Anything I can do I wanna see her do better. But if she spends all day studying, does she have time to appreciate the flowers and beautiful colors of the planet? Does she like watching butterflies and bees fly around at the park? Does she like animals and wanna be their friends and learn to talk and have fun with them? There's too much. I don't ever see it happening. Why can't guys talk about colors and butterflies? There's a lot to learn when watching butterflies at the park. There's a lot to learn everywhere. Why do I feel like the only one studying?

jesus christ you're hopeless
Page 1 of 5