Hey guys!

I haven't really mastered my new amp yet and kinda need help with the settings.

I have a Jet City 50W combo and im looking for a melodic death Metal sound, the knobs are the following:
Crunch, overdrive, bass, middle, treble, master, presence and depth. Every knob goes from 1-9

All help apreachiated
Experiment for yourself. Don't necessarily go by what settings other people use either; only use what settings sound good to you in the context of the rest of your setup, the room you're in etc.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
is it the 1x12 or the 2x12 combo?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
start at noon and go back and forth from there. go through all of the knobs, and set it how you like it.

half the fun of getting a new rig is getting it dialed in.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
start at noon and go back and forth from there. go through all of the knobs, and set it how you like it.

half the fun of getting a new rig is getting it dialed in.

I have a jca50 and i turned all the eq knobs to max and then rolled them off. It sounded better than if i started from the center...

Anyway, OP, keep the mids high, some treble, and a bit of low end, but not to much so it doesnt get muddy. Also get an overdrive in front of it, it will be tighter and more controled.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.