Page 1 of 2
I don't really grow much of a beard, but I do grow hair on my face. Shall I let it grow? Remain shaved? Is there a style you can visualize me with?

Ignore my serial killer face it's a curse.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
You look younger with facial hair, however it might be 'cos it's quite undeveloped facial hair. Not trying to be a dick.

I'd say stick with the hair but keep it trimmed short and stubbly.
Pour gas on your face and burn it off. That way it doesn't grow back.
You look like a lesbian Andy Dick.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You look better with it. The moustache doesn't even make you look like a panty-sniffer: well done.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You look like a lesbian Andy Dick.

Wow that's quite the insult you have there!

Quote by Banjocal
You look better with it. The moustache doesn't even make you look like a panty-sniffer: well done.
I actually can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or saying that I look like a panty sniffer without.

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Shave sides and even out chin hair, you're set.
So basically just keep the mustache and chin hair, and keep my cheeks clean?
Thanks for all the answers. The general consensus seems to be to keep it.

Now a problem arises: I generally keep my hair shorter, the only reason it grew out is because it went really blonde in the sun this year, and I didn't want to lose the colour, so for a while I just stopped getting it cut. (Obviously, it's just the points that get the colour, the part underneath stays brown).

Sooner or later though, I'll have to cut it, and I don't know how the mustache will suit once I have shorter hair.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
It was more of an observation, really.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
keep moustache + chin maybe

I think maybe your going to have to go kinda hipster moustache guy. but that's okay just don't start putting wax in your moustache and twirling it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
keep moustache + chin maybe

I think maybe your going to have to go kinda hipster moustache guy. but that's okay just don't start putting wax in your moustache and twirling it.

The fuck is wrong with twirling your moustache?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Krieger91
Wow that's quite the insult you have there!

I actually can't tell if you're being sarcastic, or saying that I look like a panty sniffer without.

So basically just keep the mustache and chin hair, and keep my cheeks clean?
Thanks for all the answers. The general consensus seems to be to keep it.

Now a problem arises: I generally keep my hair shorter, the only reason it grew out is because it went really blonde in the sun this year, and I didn't want to lose the colour, so for a while I just stopped getting it cut. (Obviously, it's just the points that get the colour, the part underneath stays brown).

Sooner or later though, I'll have to cut it, and I don't know how the mustache will suit once I have shorter hair.

Yeah cheeks clean fo sho. At least until your facial hair grows out fully. But you wanna give your face some definition. Just experiment and see what you like
Quote by Krieger91

I have an old school mate who looks similar to you when you have facial hair (but a few yrs older and has darker/better stubble because he's turkish) but he's pretty much bald now. the moustache and chin stubble works for him, so I can't help figure you'd look best with it really short. if you go with it longer, but still under an inch, then maybe clean shaven face would be better and you go for more of a clean and sharp look rather than chill dirtbag (like that old mate of mine is)
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
The fuck is wrong with twirling your moustache?

you never been served an espresso by a barista/writer/model/actor/"instrumentalist"/artist who manages to get a moustache twirl in every time both hands are free?
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
you never been served an espresso by a barista/writer/model/actor/"instrumentalist"/artist who manages to get a moustache twirl in every time both hands are free?

No but I don't go to Starbucks so that would explain it?

I have seen 1 pomaded moustache in person. I thought it looked pretty solid.

Like literally. You could probably poke an eye out with it.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by theguitarist
Also, it's classic silent movie villain behaviour.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Also, it's classic silent movie villain behaviour.

but how many silent movie villains combo it with trousers rolled up past the ankle and beat up reeboks.

though I don't think the kid can grow a big enough moustache to get past hipster twirling and go into authoritative hair sculpture stage.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
but how many silent movie villains combo it with trousers rolled up past the ankle and beat up reeboks.

though I don't think the kid can grow a big enough moustache to get past hipster twirling and go into authoritative hair sculpture stage.
True. No silent movie villain would be caught dead like this

Shave it. Wait until you're past puberty before trying to grow a mustache or beard.
Quote by BobBastard
Shave it. Wait until you're past puberty before trying to grow a mustache or beard.

>1991

at some point you gotta give up holding out for "later bloomer" status.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Man you can be cruel

It's actually just a family trait, my Dad's the same.

Also, I know other people like that, thank God.
It's not great facial hair but you look better with it

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Krieger91
Man you can be cruel

It's actually just a family trait, my Dad's the same.

Also, I know other people like that, thank God.

nah don't worry, I couldn't grow decent facial hair until I was 25ish and my father couldn't until he was like 30 but then it's non stop and a hassle. now I just trim it back every week or just go trashy for a while when back in my early twenties I'd be trying to preserve the scraps (because I will forever have baby face clean shaven)

also you need different shape glasses for your face, I don't know what kind because I'm not an expert but those don't really work for your face shape. well they don't look like they work from as much as I can tell from those photos.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
fwiw I still can't grow proper facial hair

If I do I get pube fluff on my neck and it just makes me look like the sort of person who believes in Ayn Rand
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Keep it.

But please sort out your hair.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

yeah I gotta say your top-hair doesn't make me think "I want to be dicked by that"
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
fwiw I still can't grow proper facial hair

If I do I get pube fluff on my neck and it just makes me look like the sort of person who believes in Ayn Rand

Even I can grow facial hair now

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

it looked good
Quote by EndTheRapture51
fu man chu it, it'll turn ya from krieger91 to krieger69 hahaha hey oh!
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by OddOneOut
Keep it.

But please sort out your hair.

Yeah I'm going to have to sort that out, shame I'l lose the colour, though. Until next summer.
Quote by Banjocal
yeah I gotta say your top-hair doesn't make me think "I want to be dicked by that"
That's not something I want to think about, to be honest...I don't think I want to deal with it. It's constant faliure, anyway.

This was just a curiosity.
yeah sure it was
Quote by EndTheRapture51
i have a very dense beard, so i rock the 5 o' clock shadow 24/7, keep it nicely groomed and trimmed

you have johnny depp beard genetics, you should grow it like this

i sometimes wish i had a "sparse" beard, so i could pull off this kinda hipster look
but nah, if i grow mines out i look like a wolf haha
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

rounder frames I think, rectangular wayfarers aren't working for you, it really stands out when clean shaven because there is no facial hair to distract.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Krieger91
I don't really grow much of a beard, but I do grow hair on my face. Shall I let it grow? Remain shaved? Is there a style you can visualize me with?

Ignore my serial killer face it's a curse.

I agree with the previous responses, you look better with a facial hair  Without it you look younger but beard fits you perfectly, your look is cooler with it  I think that the best style for you will be the Van Dyke one, like on these examples http://machohairstyles.com/best-van-dyke-beard/  Maybe smth like on these pics  

The blood in me gives me eyes to see (c) Seigmen
This is a necro, but you have commendable anime hair.
My God, it's full of stars!
Page 1 of 2