What zombies you like better? Brain eating or the ones that eat everything?
Perhaps
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

The third one
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
clickers from the last of us
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I'd like zombies where they knew what they were doing but were unable to control themselves due to the infection

as they chased after you, they would simultaneously apologise and scream for mercy
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I like the part where they're erased from popular culture eternally for being both a bad metaphor for idiots to use to refer to other idiots while also just having the fucking nerve to splay their bare butts all over them films and vidja gaems.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
I like the part where they're erased from popular culture eternally for being both a bad metaphor for idiots to use to refer to other idiots while also just having the fucking nerve to splay their bare butts all over them films and vidja gaems.

So....Brain eating, right?

I'll chalk that up "pro" brain eating.
slow giant hordes that eat everything
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I prefer zombies who don't eat me... I hate those really fast and agile zombies that you get in pretty much every game, I'm playing through Dying Light at the moment and the fast ones are a pain in the abdomen.
"He's A Nigerian Prince And He Wants Your Money"
I've found the only ones that actually 'scare' me are the fast ones in 28 Days Later - they hired athletes who were specifically fast runners

That's much scarier than some brain-dead slug that I could literally just crawl away from - a la the 'typical' zombie in things like The Walking Dead etc.
Quote by matt bickerton
I've found the only ones that actually 'scare' me are the fast ones in 28 Days Later - they hired athletes who were specifically fast runners

That's much scarier than some brain-dead slug that I could literally just crawl away from - a la the 'typical' zombie in things like The Walking Dead etc.
You forget that the classic Romero zombie doesn't need to go fast, because it never needs to stop.

But you need to sleep.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I like the slow moving ones specifically because they are easy to run away from. It's a battle of determination vs intelligence.

Like how smart and cunning do you have to be to defeat an adversary who will simply never ever stop

EDIT: But yeah the zombie craze was beaten to death, reanimated and beaten to death again. Shoot this thing in the head and let it die
Zombie's are scary for their society destroying, world consuming, apocalyptic tendencies and not anything to do with 1v1 combat with a machete or cannibalism or any of that dumb stuff. I did always like the brain eating version though, cause no matter how much they consume they're never gonna return to normal.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
You forget that the classic Romero zombie doesn't need to go fast, because it never needs to stop.

But you need to sleep.

Yeah it's like that "You get 10 million dollars, but you also have a omniscient invincible slug that will follow you for your entire life non-stop and if it touches you it kills you." question, or It Follows STD monster. That kind of determination is scary, I can barely commit to getting out of bed in the morning.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
So this slug can't be harmed, and it knows all.

But it's a slug.

simple - do the piece of paper+glass trick on it, lock it in a safe, and throw it in the ocean.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by flexiblemile
I like the slow moving ones specifically because they are easy to run away from.

You would think so those wakkass Walking Dead zombies somehow always catch people.
Banjocal

Pretty sure the vampire has been explored with this similar mechanism. As in their bloodlust is a tempting addiction that they can fight and use substitutes such as animals blood etc.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
The ones that eat everything cuz then I could distract them with a Klondike bar and make my escape.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Nero Galon
Banjocal

Pretty sure the vampire has been explored with this similar mechanism. As in their bloodlust is a tempting addiction that they can fight and use substitutes such as animals blood etc.
Vampires can fuck off the hardest of all undead.

Seriously.

At least with magic zombies, there's Ash vs Evil Dead.
Quote by Diemon Dave
I don't think I've ever seen a zombie eat just brains.
They go for meat nowadays.

There's a sexual innuendo to be made here but I'm too lazy to make it.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I don't think I've ever seen a zombie eat just brains.
They go for meat nowadays.

There's a sexual innuendo to be made here but I'm too lazy to make it.
That particular one was popularised by Return Of The Living Dead.
Quote by Diemon Dave
slapsymcdougal

I have a real soft spot for vampires

Partly because of the complexity of having a sentient race of creatures that have cool rules of survival and dynamics etc.

They have way more potential than zombies for that reason.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Last edited by Nero Galon at Sep 14, 2016,
Quote by Nero Galon
slapsymcdougal

I have a real soft spot for vampires

Partly because of the complexity of having a sentient race of creatures that have cool rules of survival and dynamics etc.

They have way more potential than zombies for that reason.
Nah. Vampire societies are always lame as fuck, because they're either a complete fucking Whitby goth-fest, or a Matrix cosplay event, and rarely any different structurally from a standard sort of Mafia structure.
Quote by Diemon Dave
slapsymcdougal

Again though, I am a sucker (pun lol) for the gothic aesthetic. Vampires just ooze passion, sex, lust, desire, temptation as well as all other sentient emotions of a human, so much more to work with than zombies.

Like Blade is cool as fuck. And Daybreakers was also a really cool concept. Didn't bother to try True Blood because it seemed a little too close to desperate housewives for me but I may give it a chance. Let the right one in was also great.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
slapsymcdougal

Again though, I am a sucker (pun lol) for the gothic aesthetic. Vampires just ooze passion, sex, lust, desire, temptation as well as all other sentient emotions of a human, so much more to work with than zombies.

Like Blade is cool as fuck. And Daybreakers was also a really cool concept. Didn't bother to try True Blood because it seemed a little too close to desperate housewives for me but I may give it a chance. Let the right one in was also great.
Zombie movies aren't about zombies, though. Well, the crap ones are, but they're really more set dressing than anything else.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Banjocal
So this slug can't be harmed, and it knows all.

But it's a slug.

simple - do the piece of paper+glass trick on it, lock it in a safe, and throw it in the ocean.

"Aah, my one weakness, boxes!"

This might be why super deadly slugs aren't top on the list of pop culture monsters.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Gatecrasher53

This might be why super deadly slugs aren't top on the list of pop culture monsters.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Gatecrasher53

I thought about this

if it's omniscient it knows your plans

so it just needs to wait where you will be when it knows your guard will be down

you're doomed
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
I thought about this

if it's omniscient it knows your plans

so it just needs to wait where you will be when it knows your guard will be down

you're doomed

*Goes to the toilet
*sits,
*looks down, "hey that's not a..."
*dies

yeah this might work
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440