8 73%
PC gone mad!
3 27%
Voters: 11.
Page 1 of 2
It was a sad day in history

Skip to 0:55

grass skirts are a symbol of oppression

How would you react if your privilege was checked so hard?
PM me for newts
You know when teenager leftists string together a series of nouns and adjectives like "the oppressive actions of an ableist post-productionist capitalist oligarchy blah blah I learned some jargon once" and it's just a sensical word salad of jargon?

anyway
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
The history of King Kamehameha uniting the islands is awesome, tbh
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
The history of King Kamehameha uniting the islands is awesome, tbh

The other Kamehameha history is way more interesting.

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
That was pretty funny I don't regret watching it
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
'continent of hawaii'

My sister says shit like this all the time so it stopped affecting me ages ago.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
uuugH
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
god I hate that fucking voice/accent
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
god I hate that fucking voice/accent
source pls
Quote by Hydra150
source pls

?????
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
She deleted her Twitter account and someone else immediately picked it up and pretended to be her. It's hilarious.

Also, the driver was fired for a few days until this video appeared and he was given his position back.

Quote by eGraham
?????
meant to quote EyeNon15 my bad
If the video has not been released the dude would have just lost his job because some twat said he was racist.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Sep 13, 2016,
What a cunt.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
So like, that woman is like annoying as fuck like and every time like she opens her mouth like it should totally like be considered like a crime against humanity like because like listening to her like feels like torture like
I have nothing important to say
There are way more problematic things going on with Hawaii (like the fact that it is even a state at all) so if I were her I would take issue with those things first. Good for her for speaking up though. Even if everyone else considers it pointless, it's hard to do it when you know people are going to see it negatively.

I don't find her voice annoying or though. She uses a lot of filler words but so does everyone else. I may be biased because I have similar mannerisms.
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Sep 13, 2016,
Quote by guitarxo
I don't find her voice annoying or though. She uses a lot of filler words but so does everyone else. I may be biased because I have similar mannerisms.

Do you like know like anyone like who like says like as like much as she does like?

I like thought like my sister like said like too much like but this girl like took the piss like
I have nothing important to say
Quote by guitarxo
There are way more problematic things going on with Hawaii (like the fact that it is even a state at all) so if I were her I would take issue with those things first. Good for her for speaking up though. Even if everyone else considers it pointless, it's hard to do it when you know people are going to see it negatively.

Good for her for attacking a dude for having a hula girl bobble toy? He didnt put it on his dash to make a statement. Its just a bobble toy and then the girl gets political for no reason.

Unless Im missing something awful the driver said thats hardly fair IMO
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Also, she didn't bravely speak up knowing it would be seen negative. She was just trying to bully somebody, she thought the entire SJW internet would rally being her as a hero. - you're going to be on Gawker, LOL... Gawker, the next internet meme, super funny.

Delicious irony is that she is now the hilarious meme
Quote by JackSaints
Do you like know like anyone like who like says like as like much as she does like?

I like thought like my sister like said like too much like but this girl like took the piss like

Yes. It looks idiotic when typed out as above (mostly because the use of like in those sentences does not adhere to the rules of when filler words are usually used in English) but it's quite natural in casual speech for me and most people I know.

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Good for her for attacking a dude for having a hula girl bobble toy? He didnt put it on his dash to make a statement. Its just a bobble toy and then the girl gets political for no reason.

Unless Im missing something awful the driver said thats hardly fair IMO

No, I don't agree with this particular situation. Good for her for speaking up about something she cares about, nothing more. I admire it because there are many things I want to speak up about but I'm too scared of what people with think.

She's not obligated to like the bobblehead and he's not obligated to remove it from his car.
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Yes. It looks idiotic when typed out as above (mostly because the use of like in those sentences does not adhere to the rules of when filler words are usually used in English) but it's quite natural in casual speech for me and most people I know.

No, I don't agree with this particular situation. Good for her for speaking up about something she cares about, nothing more. I admire it because there are many things I want to speak up about but I'm too scared of what people with think.

She's not obligated to like the bobblehead and he's not obligated to remove it from his car.

>speaking up
>"you're a rude, dumbass idiot"

She's not speaking up about shit. She doesn't care about the hula girl. This is about her wanting to exert power over another human being and feel the rush of moral authority she loves to bathe in as a 3rd wave feminist SJW piece of trash.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
>speaking up

She's not speaking up about shit. She doesn't care about the hula girl. This is about her wanting to exert power over another human being and feel the rush of moral authority she loves to bathe in as a 3rd wave feminist SJW piece of trash.

All I'm saying is I wish I had the balls to tell people that they're rude dumbass idiots when they deserve it. I don't care about any of that other stuff.
cat
As someone who was born and raised on a Pacific Island I'd tell her to shut the fuck up.
Quote by StewieSwan
>speaking up

So because she's attempting to exert this form of control she's a feminist? Do you hear yourself?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
So because she's attempting to exert this form of control she's a feminist? Do you hear yourself?

No, she's a feminist because she identifies as one. Try to keep up.
PM me for newts
that voice is so grating

i would have left her at the side of the road no joke
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You know that's not what I asked. I'm referring to:

yeah sounds about right

Quote by kalypto
that voice is so grating

i would have left her at the side of the road no joke

He does
PM me for newts
Quote by guitarxo

No but him having the bobblehead doesnt open him up to abuse like that unless he was being terrible about it.

I can understand standing up for yourself but in this case it isnt that. She attacked a dude over a harmless toy. She is the one thats being rude and being aggressive for no reason. She isnt sticking up for something. She states multiple times that she is doing this to meme him and put him on gawker and ruin his life over a harmless toy.

Thats not sticking up for yourself. Thats using real issues to bully people and thats really messed up.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by StewieSwan

He does

oh nice yeah couldn't bring myself to watch any more than a few minutes
Yeh stewie u like totally super sound like MRA, like super a lot it's totally like super not like cool
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Real talk, when did Stewie start sounding like an MRA? Can someone track the timeline on this for me?

ive never been down with the trigglypuff feminism, my dude.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
ive never been down with the trigglypuff feminism, my dude.

alright, so you were always ignant
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
alright, so you were always ignant

I'm not the one that created the monster in OP. You are.
PM me for newts
Page 1 of 2