Hi can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out and tell me what chords this girls playing? if you watch the video you can see in the first 20 seconds of the video she is playing simple chords could anyone please help me out! I will give +1

Thanks you all in advance <3

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 14, 2016,
EpiExplorer I appreciate your help butttt, that's just one version of the chords you linked... not the chords or sequence she's playing, anymore ideas?
Last edited by alexhowarth1 at Sep 14, 2016,
Quote by alexhowarth1
EpiExplorer Are you sure? It's nothing like what she's plucking in the video, I'm a starter at guitar and even Am - F - E7 - Am doesn't look like what she is playing

You're in the wrong forum for this anyway, but I'm giving you the hint of:

There's like ten tabs of the song on this site, look at all of them, cross-reference what sounds right to you and you'll be peachy.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
EpiExplorer I'll have a look then thanks mate

ElMaco also I will try this cheers!

Will Lane I know it's tricky to try and figure it out with no fret board :/

anyone else can hit the nail on the head to this question?

thanks in advance
The shit
That guys will do
And the songs
That guys are willing to play
To get the girl
Quote by Will Lane
tell the gurl to make another video where we can see the fretboard

If she would play it naked, that might help as well. (More guys would be willing to watch...)
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Spinnerweb
The shit
That guys will do
And the songs
That guys are willing to play
To get the girl

Maybe he is a genuine Belieber
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge