Hey guys,

I currenty have a 2008 Schecter Hellraiser C1 which I paid €500 EUR for second handed.
I saw a listing online of the PRS Tremonti SE GBK (Worth €985) a couple of weeks old, seller wants €500 EUR for it.

Is it a worthy trade/decicision to sell my schecter for the PRS SE?
I'd say they're pretty on par value wise. I've seen PRS SE's go as low as 350 however and I've seen Schecters sell for more than what you paid also. I think it's a nice trade if you really want the PRS. It's not going to be a better quality instrument I think, just a different one with different features.
Quote by I K0nijn I
I'd say they're pretty on par value wise. I've seen PRS SE's go as low as 350 however and I've seen Schecters sell for more than what you paid also. I think it's a nice trade if you really want the PRS. It's not going to be a better quality instrument I think, just a different one with different features.

I'm thinking along the same lines. Unless you really want that PRS, there's no real benefit. No real loss moving from one to the other. Seems like a sideways move to me.
Guitar/Bass:
Schecter: Damien 6/Stilletto Extreme 5, Squier: Bullet HSS*, Washburn RX10*/WG-587, Agile Septor 727
*mods

Amps/FX
Peavey: Vypyr 30/Max 112 (200W), ISP: Decimator

Quote by dannyalcatraz
Understood- I waste money on amps*, too.

justinguitar.com is the answer
agreed. also it's worth bearing in mind, you know how your guitar has been looked after. that's not the case for the prs se.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
agreed. also it's worth bearing in mind, you know how your guitar has been looked after. that's not the case for the prs se.

Sounds like a lateral move for sure and as Dave said you already know the state of your guitar, I have Schecter Damien Elite7 and it is a wonderful guitar I paid $300 used in near mint condition and it was one of the better deals I have made for sure!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge