Page 1 of 2
Assuming you don't change any of your spending habits
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

2 months probably
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
A couple years
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
at least more than a year

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana

Quote by Hydra150
A couple years

cos Marc would pay for everything, yeah?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I don't even have a job so life would go on as normal
I have nothing important to say
21.25 months accounting for a spend of £800 a month on rent bills and food

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
In before The_Blode ruins another thread by his snobbish attitude towards people without a job.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
21.25 months accounting for a spend of £800 a month on rent bills and food
nice

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Around 4 months
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Maybe 4 months if I don't change spending. Could probably stretch that to half a year without much added inconvenience.

I'd likely move back in with my parents for a bit tho, at least until I find a new job/get some freelance stuff set up. I'd still pay them rent (as much as they'd accept) but I doubt they'll accept much.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Job?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
lol a week at most, I barely got this one last week
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Trowzaa

cos Marc would pay for everything, yeah?
I've got more money than him rn I think but ye ofc
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Yesterday

Quote by chrismendiola
In before The_Blode ruins another thread by his snobbish attitude towards people without a job.

Lmao
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Well I've got about $5,000 in the bank and the money my parents owe me combined (I lend them money often) is close to about $1,500.

Considering I live with them for the low low price of $70 a month, I'd be set for the next, what, 7 years? Rough math.

I wouldn't be proud of myself though.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
seeing how I don't have a job...

I've managed to a few interviews lately. Maybe one of them will pan out.
A little over 2 months maybe

I'm probably about to lose my job for real tho tbh. Mental illness has really taken a toll on how many spoons I have and it's def not enough to do my job effectively anymore. Tbf to me they also cut my hours and expect my department to look just as good so whatever. Fuck them.
Wrong question.
If I lost my job the FIRST thing I would do is change my spending habits. My savings are pretty solid but no income coming in?? No more track days, racing tires, no fancy restaurants, no new guitars, no international travel, no Amazon until cash flow is re-established. By keeping a healthy savings and flexing our spending habits we can weather pretty severe storms.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
a few months ago
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Yesterday
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
A year.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I quit my job 2 weeks ago and I'm cutting it super close right now. I'm about to start a new job but it will be a few more weeks before I'm paid from that. RIP my social life until I can afford things again
Quote by Cajundaddy
Wrong question.
If I lost my job the FIRST thing I would do is change my spending habits. My savings are pretty solid but no income coming in?? No more track days, racing tires, no fancy restaurants, no new guitars, no international travel, no Amazon until cash flow is re-established. By keeping a healthy savings and flexing our spending habits we can weather pretty severe storms.

This is how you know someone spends a lot of time in GG&A. Someone asks a question, and the person replies by suggesting they're asking the wrong question and answers a different one instead.
Bite me Chris. Only a total dumbbass would continue their spending habits as usual with no income coming in.

Carry on...
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Quote by Cajundaddy
Bite me Chris. Only a total dumbbass would continue their spending habits as usual with no income coming in.

Carry on...
*dumbass

Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Cajundaddy

Yeah, obviously it's not a good idea, but nobody's saying you should be doing it. It's a hypothetical question that isn't meant to be taken seriously.
Quote by chrismendiola
This is how you know someone spends a lot of time in GG&A. Someone asks a question, and the person replies by suggesting they're asking the wrong question and answers a different one instead.

you'll notice it's the right answer though which is also indicative of those of us in GG&A. now the brain trust here has answers like I have no job..... so which is worse?
Quote by monwobobbo
you'll notice it's the right answer though which is also indicative of those of us in GG&A. now the brain trust here has answers like I have no job..... so which is worse?

Sure, it's the right answer- but not to this question.
Page 1 of 2