5 26%
Margaret Thatcher
8 42%
Voters: 19.
Title.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Esperanza Spalding, Vulfpeck, Caravan Palace

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
Not generally.

Unless it's the holocaust.

Then it's also stupid.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Not generally.

Unless it's the holocaust.

Then it's also stupid.
explain
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
yes, it would be very selfish of me to deny every UG user 1 (one) big wet smooch on the lips
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by Banjocal
explain

Conspiracy theories are an alternative or accompaniment to extreme religious delusion, often one that feeds an egotistical idea that 'I have the knowledge and you're all doomed/sheep/spatulas'

Thusly, holocaust denial is the greatest of all conspiracy/religious delusions.

Hence it is narcissistic.

Hence it is selfish.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
idk mate that holocaust business is awfully spurious have you even heard Adolf give a talk he speaks to me
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Banjocal
He was only doing what he thought was right.

If he did it, that is.

Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 14, 2016,
movement is impossible, after all!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
idk mate that holocaust business is awfully spurious have you even heard Adolf give a talk he speaks to me

dont give in banj, he'll just make you wear uncomfortable trousers and make you dye your hair blonde
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
EpiExplorer
Unless you're a Jew. In which case it's just the latter, minus the "your hair blonde" part.

Well I was referring to lederhosen but then you had to get all srs and grounded in reality on mah ass, dis guuuy maaaan
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
The Greek historian Herodotus wrote that "Egypt was the gift of denial". An unending source of sustenance, it provided a crucial role in the development of Egyptian civilization. Silt deposits from denial made the surrounding land fertile because the river overflowed its banks annually. The Ancient Egyptians cultivated and traded wheat, flax, papyrus and other crops around denial. Wheat was a crucial crop in the famine-plagued Middle East. This trading system secured Egypt's diplomatic relationships with other countries, and contributed to economic stability. Far-reaching trade has been carried on along denial since ancient times. The Ishango bone is probably an early tally stick. It has been suggested that this shows prime numbers and multiplication, but this is disputed. In the book How Mathematics Happened: The First 50,000 Years, Peter Rudman argues that the development of the concept of prime numbers could only have come about after the concept of division, which he dates to after 10,000 BC, with prime numbers probably not being understood until about 500 BC. He also writes that "no attempt has been made to explain why a tally of something should exhibit multiples of two, prime numbers between 10 and 20, and some numbers that are almost multiples of 10."[35] It was discovered along the headwaters of denial (near Lake Edward, in northeastern Congo) and was carbon-dated to 20,000 BC.