Do you spread rumors? What is the worst rumor you ever started about somebody? Why did you do it? How did it pan out?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Please don't talk about the Fleetwood Mac album Rumors.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I spread it all over r-oh

no because I'm not an asshole, but I've sometimes become overly invested in others' hearsay. That's something I'm stamping out in myself.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by theogonia777
Please don't talk about the Fleetwood Mac album Rumors.

Dammit
My God, it's full of stars!
I heard TS doesn't like Fleetwood Mac
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I once said that one of my friends' deepest darkest secrets was that he liked the music of Phil Collins and he's received a bit of lighthearted abuse.

One day he just said 'I Dont Care Anymore'.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I started a rumour about a girl in my year in high school. I said she had a hairy back for some reason.

Turned out she did.

Oops.
Quote by Rebel Scum
I spin yarns, not spread rumours

Tell me a tail, good sir
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
There's a rumor that Donald Trump is running for president
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
i don't think i ever actively went around spreading them but there was this one time in junior high where we bought chocolates and flowers for this one cutie and sent it on behalf of our dorky friend who would run away whenever he saw her coming. she thought it was really sweet and he kissed (on the cheek) in 07 :^)

the rumours at my schools never really got nasty or harmful. outside of the occasional "i heard she does anal" they were all just "omg x likes y" which usually ended up being true anyway. all my flings throughout grade school were a result of that shit lol

used to let rumours do my work
they got around real well
now they only hurt

Quote by theogonia777
Do you spread rumors? What is the worst rumor you ever started about somebody? Why did you do it? How did it pan out?

No.

It is toxic to act this way. If it excites you, it is still fleeting.
i started a joke rumor about a friend holding hands with his older sister when we were in high school.

it got progressively worse from there.

i dont think any of us ever believed any of it, but the "victim" in this scenario would get very very angry about it which made us think there might have been some truth to it.

it got to a point where i could call him and just ask "how's your sister?" and he'd hang up.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Nah I don't spread rumors

But if I had some dirt on a UG'er I'd probably spread it around in the chat thread for LOLZ
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I haven't done so maliciously, and I think for most people it is not intentional. You hear something, and it's natural to want to share information. And before you know it, everyone knows it.

Ofc I'm sure we can all cite examples of people who know who do revel in it, but that's the exception, I think.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by chrismendiola
Spread a rumor?

I'd rather spread her legs.
Quote by chrismendiola
Spread a rumor?

Quote by chrismendiola
Spread a rumor?

rumor i hardly know her
ive actually been on the receiving end of a rumor that nearly won me a psychological evaluation.

i was in middle school and i told some kids how id shot a rock at a cat with a slingshot.

the cat was waaaay the fuck off in the field in my back yard and there was no way id hit it, nor would i want to, but i was a new kid with no friends and was poorly attempting to impress people.

one kid took that and kept escalating the story until i got pulled aside by a teacher that said she'd heard a disturbing rumor that i'd blown away a cat with a shotgun.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I heard that jake smells poo
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I heard that jake smells poo
you'll be hearing from my attorney
i heard a rumor that Evan once moderated

it's not true though he's pretty much a failure
What does he Evan do?
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I do not start rumors. I also try not to participate in it when people start talking. It's toxic af, brah.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by chrismendiola
~Don't believe that rumor
You don't even know her~

Know 'er? I 'ardly rumor
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
only ever been on the receiving end of them

most were pretty harmless but a few that came with the intention of malice ruined my late teens pretty badly, haven't really recovered from them and probably never will
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie