HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Last edited by ElMaco at Sep 14, 2016,
The summation of modern, pessimistic existentialism in 46 ish seconds

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
The beatles songs are like 2mins that's too mch
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 14, 2016,
sneak attack 1 2 3 4

Maxwell Murder - Rancid

Samurai Champloo
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Maxwell Murder - Rancid

Damn this song was in Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX, which I played shit ton as a kid. Great soundtrack
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by mattedbird
need the bass tab

Doesn't sound very hard do it yourself!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by ElMaco
Doesn't sound very hard do it yourself!
I'm lazy ....nah, but for real, sitting and tabbing has never been my strong suit. between the slides and a couple places hard to hear on this, someone with the technology to do it could do it in a fraction of the time. I'm also surprised at how some tabs have things in them I didn't notice in the song until I hear/see it in a tab and then I pick it up.
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
Last edited by mattedbird at Sep 14, 2016,
clocking in at 42secs

Their happy birthday song is pretty good too.
Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by seventh_angel

This whole album.

ayyyyy tony molina/ovens is fucking brilliant

pick almost any guided by voices song

theyre all hook and its amazing

also this song by heavy vegetable

~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
One of the cooler, more complete sounding short songs in my library.

I went to all songs in my media player and sorted by length. holy shit frank zappa has a ton of really short tracks.

This is the shortest track in my library that actually contains music, though I wouldn't really call it a song.

Here is a fine example of why I think other people are insane. A thread about BRILLIANT short songs. Brilliant is a very over used word. If Brian Greene is a brilliant man compared to your average high school boy with a B average, then why dont we all agree that Chopin is a Brilliant artist and musician/composer compared to your average band listed in this thread. DO you guys just not care? YOu think tenatious d is brilliant then you probably dont even care about Chopin. YOu probably already decided you dont like that kind of music and just dont listen to it because why? YOu could never do that? Why? Because you dont care.

This is brilliant. THink of painters. If Chopin was a painter he would be like Da Vinchi. If Jack black was a painter he would be you back in elementary school. Have some class.
Quote by seventh_angel
This is brilliant.

I skipped peppers post and thought this was some really cultured pun based on something I didnt understand but then saw who wrote it and was like oh nvm
The day I get my first endorsement with Jackson, or possibly the day I get my first check for playing in a sports stadium is the day I come back on this site and make fun of all of you old people with kids and divorced wives and I'm gonna rub all my success in your faces because you deserve to feel what I feel right now. You all wanted to be guitarists at one point in your lives, then you all gave up because you dont have the fucking soul that it takes to be someone legit. You can get a thousand people to make fun of jrcsgtpeppers, but you cant take away my chops and creativity. At the end of the day, I fall asleep happy. knowing I did my best that day and knowing I can express myself the way I want to. You guys are on an endless cycle of torment and failure. I can smell it.
YOU SUFFER BUT WHY?

I'm guessing "short" translates to 2:00 and under? Cause I mean Sunn did a 6 minute song and that's short af

Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by whywefight
has peppers ever posted music before
A few weeks back, he wrote a short essay about how it was beneath him.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
A few weeks back, he wrote a short essay about how it was beneath him.

but he's going to play guitar onstage for chopin though

you know, since every stadium rock band is beneath him

actually I found his soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/totally-tubular/1471396116-cnrnyygsp1czb4fkcvy1

it's music

he uses the same four midi instruments for every song

and there's lots of arpeggios
Last edited by whywefight at Sep 15, 2016,
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The day I get my first endorsement with Jackson, or possibly the day I get my first check for playing in a sports stadium is the day I come back on this site and make fun of all of you old people with kids and divorced wives and I'm gonna rub all my success in your faces because you deserve to feel what I feel right now. You all wanted to be guitarists at one point in your lives, then you all gave up because you dont have the fucking soul that it takes to be someone legit. You can get a thousand people to make fun of jrcsgtpeppers, but you cant take away my chops and creativity. At the end of the day, I fall asleep happy. knowing I did my best that day and knowing I can express myself the way I want to. You guys are on an endless cycle of torment and failure. I can smell it.

hey peps, how bout we hear some original pieces
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by whywefight
bro

bro

that he can demonstrably play
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
https://totallytubular.bandcamp.com/releases
I am more proud of this album than you are anything in your life. Keep that in mind while you listen to my art.

Track 16 is my favorite. Lots of emotions there. Make fun of the female vocals all you want, but then when youre done, listen to it for what it is.

Then tracks 27 and 28 are a two part battle against the boss. Lots of cool tricks there(:

Everything else is just its own thing.

You can just fap to this until I make a new video. GO ahead, make fun of me for using overdrive and some reverb. Everyone else does. Then, listen to it and actually pay attention and follow along with what I am doing. That video was posted last year. I am at least twice as good now. You dont wanna see that.
Last edited by jrcsgtpeppers at Sep 15, 2016,
Page 1 of 2