Page 1 of 2
Does anyone have some where you live?

Theirs this one kid here that really annoys me, he thinks he's god and is better than Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour etc he has all the best equipment.
He's playing is not bad but nowhere near as good as he says. He plays in a cover band playing all old stuff to audiences age 60+. He Solos ALL THE TIME even during a drum solo. Has a massive ego and when Playing faster stuff is super sloppy.

He gets on my titties
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
yeah but like

it doesnt annoy me tho
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
I'm better than all 3 of them and don't get annoyed with myself, so it must be a you thing.

Also

Quote by Guitar137335
He's playing is not bad
lmao
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
yeah but like

it doesnt annoy me tho
Please understand how little we, as a community, care
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
yeah but like

fuck da police you get me fam
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
Quote by Pastafarian96

Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
This thread is like The Pit c. 2009

Thanks for the nostalgia guys
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
^ wut?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
We get some blues players who can fuck a pentatonic into the ground but are totally uninteresting

but it's not a problem for me because I don't have issues
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Pastafarian96
That pic Josh posted is like 4000 pixels wide

Looks fine to me
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Looks fine to me
Are you on mobile? The only reason it's even loading for me is because it's resized with mobile.
Good lord, my computer shat itself trying to load that.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
Are you on mobile? The only reason it's even loading for me is because it's resized with mobile.

Nah, PC, but then again, my PC is plugged into my 52inch TV, so maybe it resizes for that, idk
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Guitar137335
Does anyone have some where you live?

Theirs this one kid here that really annoys me, he thinks he's god and is better than Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour etc he has all the best equipment.
He's playing is not bad but nowhere near as good as he says. He plays in a cover band playing all old stuff to audiences age 60+. He Solos ALL THE TIME even during a drum solo. Has a massive ego and when Playing faster stuff is super sloppy.

He gets on my titties
The two of you should just fuck already.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
^ going by the line "He gets on my titties" I think they already have.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
^ going by the line "He gets on my titties" I think they already have.
So, should we replace "like a painter's radio" with "like Blode's bin"?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
So, should we replace "like a painter's radio" with "like Blode's bin"?

I'll write to Merriam Webster today and get that sorted
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
There's this one guy I know who's pretty darn good at progressive metal, but he can't play anything else. In middleschool and highschool he won like every talent show just tapping and doing pinch harmonics and shit. He even got "most talented" award thing on his year book photo.

He's a cool guy, but he's dropped out of school and so many bands and collab projects too many times to count. He's pretty talented, but man is he over rated in my community. I know better guitarists in school that never publiciizdd themselves too bad for them lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
He's a cool guy, but he's dropped out of school and so many bands and collab projects too many times to count. He's pretty talented, but man is he over rated in my community. I know better guitarists in school that never publiciizdd themselves too bad for them lol

That was like a guy in my VET Music class in High School. Really talented guitarist, but only ever played niche shred stuff. He was pretty good at that stuff, but he had no variety in his style and when he was roped in my other bands to fill in, you could see he was struggling to keep up.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
the ability to play any style of music is probably the most important aspect of playing guitar if you want to succeed as a professional musician
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
( )_( ) signature to help him gain World Domination

Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall
Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls
Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square
Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair
For me it's more fun too.

If all I played was alt rock all day I'd get bored to shit so quickly
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by soundgarden1986
yeah but like

it doesnt annoy me tho
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Random3

yeah but like

it doesnt annoy me tho
Quote by Guitar137335
Random3

yeah but like

it doesnt annoy me tho
So you enjoy it when he's on your titties.

Good, we know where we stand.
Quote by Diemon Dave
LOL yes everytime I go into a music store there is somebody playing that is a legend in their own mind you can see them looking around to see if anyone is watching them.

I call it "look at me syndrome"
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Among my friends, we're pretty much all music majors, so we know when someone isn't really all that good of a musician. We still often encourage these people and aren't usually explicit about their talent, or lack thereof. There's only one guy people unanimously make fun of, but mostly because he's apparently a tool and also the most subsidized musician in the province while not being able to sing, write lyrics, or stay in tune (I try to stay impartial because I've never met the guy but most of my friends have).
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
There were two guitarists that could kick the shit out of my playing in highschool.

I had the upperhand because one couldn't play heavy music for shit even with a peavey jsx signature head, then there was a kid who couldn't record for shit who had expensive gear, peavey 5150+ half stack, we tried recording at his studio once (my old band) we got nothing done, he had no idea and used mac.

Now there was one kid in the neighboring town who could out shred both of them, I don't think he knew a lot about technical aspects of recording or any of that, but that motherfucker could shred, Not that guitar is all about that, but he was a really good player, I could play any made up riff and he could play along.

I got lucky because my dad played a lot of 80s metal on guitar, but he never forced music on me, one point when I was 14 he noticed I'd been picking it up everyday for a few weeks and decided it was worth teaching if I actually liked making noise on the damn thing.

Anyway I have no idea if any of these 3 still play guitar, either way I probably have more followers online pushing buttons on my computer.

I play guitar well enough, and have sold music, have 2 albums on iTunes, and it still has never gotten me laid, ever, not even gotten a girl to talk to me solely based on music. Don't let that kid get to you, it'll be a real eye opener when he figures out no one cares.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 15, 2016,
Guitar137335
Show him up. Stop being a little bitch complaining on the internet that theres some dude getting all your ladies because hes got more confidence than you. If youre gonna represent yourself with a buckethead avatar you best be practicing as hard as he does. Buckethead tries as hard as he can to be the best he can be. He would jump up on stage right before that mother fucker and rip such a fantastic solo your douchebag friend would shit himself and go hide in the van. Whenever musicians around me act like theyre the shit, I just try extra hard to make them look bad. They gotta want it more than me to be better than me and that isnt gonna happen, keep those mother fuckers in check.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Guitar137335
Show him up. Stop being a little bitch complaining on the internet that theres some dude getting all your ladies because hes got more confidence than you. If youre gonna represent yourself with a buckethead avatar you best be practicing as hard as he does. Buckethead tries as hard as he can to be the best he can be. He would jump up on stage right before that mother fucker and rip such a fantastic solo your douchebag friend would shit himself and go hide in the van. Whenever musicians around me act like theyre the shit, I just try extra hard to make them look bad. They gotta want it more than me to be better than me and that isnt gonna happen, keep those mother fuckers in check.
Is it me, or did I miss the 24 measure 200bpm Phrygian finals at the Olympics?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 2