51-75 - Not too positive
4 16%
76-100 - Somewhat positive
10 40%
101-125 - Positive
3 12%
126-150 - Very positive
3 12%
151-200 - This is fine. I'm okay with the events that are unfolding currently. That's ok, things are going to be ok
2 8%
I'm too paranoid/no fun/antisocial to take this test
3 12%
Voters: 25.
Page 1 of 2
on social media?

Let IBM's Watson (super computer) figure out for you. Horribly.
Given access, it'll go through your Facebook and/or Twitter posts and determine how positive you are.

http://www.findnewroads.com
Yeah it's sponsored by Chevy but w/e it doesn't bombard you with ads or anything.

It's worth noting that, for better or worse, it doesn't comprehend sarcasm at all.

I got 77.

I know this is dumb but I'm bored.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 15, 2016,
84, I am happier than josh.

2 of the positive posts were negative posts.

This is defs very dumb software.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
It thought my posts about visiting Auschwitz and Sobrenice were positive.....

Got 123 in the end
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Lmao 107 what a fuckin scrub

It was me saying "this was cute" about a cat or something that boosted it up from 70
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Lmao 107 what a fuckin scrub

It was me saying "this was cute" about a cat or something that boosted it up from 70

But it truly reflects the happy banj deep down inside
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Yes, the one that only comes out when I'm coked up!
ha-haaa

I don't think it gets that 'bufties' isn't a compliment.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Are we all just ignoring the fact that site thinks that gloomy posts about Auschwitz and the Bosnian genocide are positive?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Are we all just ignoring the fact that site thinks that gloomy posts about Auschwitz and the Bosnian genocide are positive?
We all know your post about Auschwitz was "can't wait to see the 11 holed shower heads at Auschwitz lol"
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
We all know your post about Auschwitz was "can't wait to see the 11 holed shower heads at Auschwitz lol"

Nah it was actually "Flew 10,000km to see Auschwitz and didn't even get to see Hitler "
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
This is cool

I got 136.

YOUR SOCIAL PERSONALITY SUMMARY

You are a bit inconsiderate, somewhat insensitive and tranquil.

You are authority-challenging: you prefer to challenge authority and traditional values to help bring about positive changes. You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are imaginative: you have a wild imagination.

Experiences that give a sense of connectedness hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You value taking pleasure in life a bit more: you are highly motivated to enjoy life to its fullest.

YOUR TOP THREE TRAITS:

AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING
IMAGINATIVE
PHILOSOPHICAL

Wow I'm great aren't I hehe

YOU CRAVE
LOVE

That hits hard
wait they do personality analyses too? I skipped that

Apparently I am shrewd (lol no), skeptical and can be perceived as indirect.

I feel like most people are those things but
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
wait they do personality analyses too? I skipped that

Apparently I am shrewd (lol no), skeptical and can be perceived as indirect.

I feel like most people are those things but

I feel like internet pages that give "Personality analyses" are the equivalent of reading your Horoscopes in the newspaper
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
They absolutely are and it's sad

but they are fun so hey

it told me that my political posts were positive and that's patently false so maybe chevy are just cashing in on it
ha-haaa
Maybe if you get a really low score, it pops up with an ad that's like:

"Feeling down son? No fear, the new Chevy (insert garbage vehicle) is here! Contact your local dealer to organise a test drive of this beauty"
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I feel like internet pages that give "Personality analyses" are the equivalent of reading your Horoscopes in the newspaper
True.

Also, my mum used to write horoscopes for a newspaper in the mid 70's, after she graduated but before my dad did. She was handed a bunch of other newspaper's horoscopes and just told "this is the kind of thing, we'll need 12 each day".

Anyway, for your entertainment:

http://imgur.com/a/chdth
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
True.

Also, my mum used to write horoscopes for a newspaper in the mid 70's, after she graduated but before my dad did. She was handed a bunch of other newspaper's horoscopes and just told "this is the kind of thing, we'll need 12 each day".

Anyway, for your entertainment:

http://imgur.com/a/chdth

Damn, that sounds like a great way to make money off figurative masturbation
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
80/200

Oh, it gives you a five most positive words in your posts thing too. For me that includes want ("my mouse keeps double-clicking when I only WANT a single-click. My life is basically pain.") good ("Oh good, the children next door are playing the 'who can scream louder' game again. I don't know who is winning, just that I always lose") - these aren't positive.

My social personality summary said:

You are a bit indirect, skeptical and can be perceived as insensitive.

You are unstructured; you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life. You are intermittent; you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. And you are melancholy; you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

Experiences that give a sense of efficiency hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

Your top three traits: Self-concious. Hedonistic. Authority-challenging
Last edited by Minkaro at Sep 15, 2016,
Would be cool if this worked on UG account
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.

ou are informal and tranquil.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

YOUR TOP THREE TRAITS

PHILOSOPHICAL
APPRECIATIVE OF ART
IMAGINATIVE

KNOWLEDGE

Pretty spot on, tbh.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ElMaco
Would be cool if this worked on UG account

Hmm... if it worked on UG accounts...

The computer which runs the test would be all

Quote by Diemon Dave
120/200

You are conventional.
You are trusting of others: you believe the best in others and trust people easily. You are sociable: you enjoy being in the company of others. And you are accommodating: you are easy to please and try to avoid confrontation.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of connectedness.
You value both tradition and taking pleasure in life a bit. You highly respect the groups you belong to and follow their guidance. And you are highly motivated to enjoy life to its fullest.
cat
Oh I never noticed the extra bits at the end.

You are a bit inconsiderate, skeptical and inner-directed.

You are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time. You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of efficiency.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and helping others. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you think people can handle their own business without interference.

This is mostly accurate though.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Sep 15, 2016,

like Instagram, I only post pics and my bands music on Facebook.
I don't make "status's" because I don't need to share my opinions on there. I think forums are a better place to release negativity IMO
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

like Instagram, I only post pics and my bands music on Facebook.
I don't make "status's" because I don't need to share my opinions on there. I think forums are a better place to release negativity IMO

How do you delete duplicate posts on mobile?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 15, 2016,
Quote by K'Nuckles
I got 73

S A D B O I
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'

You are shrewd and unconventional.

You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. You are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about. And you are demure: you prefer to listen than to talk, especially in group situations.

Your choices are driven by a desire for self-expression.

You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 15, 2016,
I got 97. Bullshit, I almost never post anything negative. Watson either doesn't understand French (I'd be surprised), or as you've said, sarcasm. Most of my Facebook status updates are jokes and about 5% are about my actual life.

EDIT: Okay, as it turns out, Watson understands French. But one of my "negative" posts was a joke. Also, one of my "positive" posts was me lamenting that I'm not feeling well and it's not reassuring considering school was starting the next day, but because I had "well" in the post it was considered positive.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Last edited by Wolfinator-x at Sep 15, 2016,
Didn't take the test because phone connection.

However, I'm very optimistic in my day to day. I'm generally very positive in my interactions with people and I'm rather social.

UG is where I get my demons out
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by EndTheRapture51
that i am more positive than you is surprising

I posted a picture a while ago and the caption had the word "hell" in it and it counted that as a negative post lol
cat

You are unconventional, shrewd and skeptical.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are appreciative of art: you enjoy beauty and seek out creative experiences. And you are laid-back: you appreciate a relaxed pace in life.

Experiences that give a sense of connectedness hold some appeal to you.

You are relatively unconcerned with both tradition and achieving success. You care more about making your own path than following what others have done. And you make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents.

they show off your talents.

YOUR TOP THREE TRAITS

PHILOSOPHICAL
APPRECIATIVE OF ART
AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING

My only negative post it brought up was "Damn you, Trump." I think that's pretty positive, myself.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
eGraham
Stop being me
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Do you think "cummies" is a positive or negative word?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Page 1 of 2