Hey there, I am talking about recording.
When i want to start recording my guitar. It's works good with Bias and Ableton Live 9.
Problem is when i want to start recording a tabs. It's won't record and i don't know why. I use Tuxguitar, and it's a tab software that you can build there. it's smiliar to Guitar Pro 5.

I tried with Guitar Pro 5 and it's didn't record too. Same with Guitar Pro 6. Is there any solutions ?
I already installed my Audio Interface drivers and it's didn't pop up any errors. And my guitar are connected to the Audio Interface and the MIDI connecting to my PC by Usb cable.

I can record my guitar in Bias and Ableton and Guitar rig 5 And it's works good.

Is there any solutions ? if you know something it's will be helpful.

My Gear :
Schecter Damien Elite 7
Tascam US366
You need to export the instrument from Tux Guitar as a WAV file, then apply Bias to it in Ableton. Right now, it sounds like you're trying to play MIDI through Bias. Bias is not a software instrument, it's an amp simulation software... MIDI is a protocol to trigger an instrument, you can bypass needing said instrument by exporting a clean tone from Tux Guitar and then applying Bias to it, though it's not really going to sound realistic.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
MatrixClaw I tried to and it's didn't help. Any ideas how to record guitar on Guitar Pro 6 and tux guitar ? I mean i need to record tabs.
Quote by rxker97
MatrixClaw I tried to and it's didn't help. Any ideas how to record guitar on Guitar Pro 6 and tux guitar ? I mean i need to record tabs.
To my knowledge you cannot transcribe directly from guitar to Guitar Pro 6.
http://www.twitter.com/iamcIine

ESP Eclipse II Standard
Krank Revolution+
Krank Revolution 4x12
MXR 10-Band EQ
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
MXR Custom Comp
Maxon OD808
Boss NS-2