7 12%
I have purchased a 12-pack of Bud Light
7 12%
I have purchased a 20+ pack of Bud Light
5 9%
Voters: 57.
Page 1 of 2
Simple poll.

Have you ever used your own money to purchase Bud Light for yourself?

I have not. I have shamefully purchased regular Budweiser maybe 3 times in my life.
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Eriks answer will be most interesting to see. I wonder if he'll get banned again.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
If you're a boy you use the boy's bathroom if you're a girl you use the girl's bathroom if you're a bud light drinker you use the prison bathroom its not complicated.
@Rossenrot how dare you.

Tbh though I don't think I have. It's always been Grain Belt or Miller Lite if I'm drinking shitty beer. Not that I'd ever turn down beer, it's certainly better than Natural ice or Busch.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
I purchased a single bottle once, in order to present it to someone as a sign of my low regard for them. I think it was because they'd come out for drinks, but not bought a round.

It has been passed around a group of friends, unopened, as a 'gift' for several years now.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I'll @ you all day brossentwat. What are you gonna do about it?

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
Quote by seanlang01
brossentwat

dam
Quote by CaptainCanti
it wouldn't surprise me if UG goes down within the next couple months, along with other privately owned sites

December 14, 2017
Its an easy beer to drink one of at a bar and not be affected by when driving later. It tastes like perfume though
who gets affected by 1 beer? smgdh
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
I have never purchased bud light.

I drank it before though so thats just as bad
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have never purchased any beer for myself with my own money
Lot's and lot's of cheapish spirits though (above true rotgut though)
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Yes, but literally the only time I did it was with two other guys and a 24-pack cost us like 18 dollars total.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
never purchased but i think i did accidently drink a bottle one time
Never have and I doubt I ever will

Whenever I see a drink with "light" or "lite" in the name I just assume it's tap water and therefore not worth drinking
I have nothing important to say
I have not purchased it with my own money but I have tried it, and I liked it more than many other drinks I have tried.

Quote by StewieSwan
who gets affected by 1 beer? smgdh

hi
cat
would rather just get a thing of pabst or rolling rock, only one guy in my group ever gets BL

Bud Light tastes like what I imagine cheap fermented tea would be like
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Nope
and I've tried it a few times at parties cause that's the only beer they bought. I actually rarely buy beer, mostly just liquor if I'm gonna buy any alcohol. I'm not a big beer guy, my favorite cheapy so far is PBR.

Bud light was actually my first beer in the 7th grade lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Bud select when I was like 15/16, and I'll count that.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Rossenrot
If you're a boy you use the boy's bathroom if you're a girl you use the girl's bathroom if you're a bud light drinker you use the prison bathroom its not complicated.

So you have then.

Hell, back in the day sometimes, I bought whatever was on sale. Even PBR (god that was a mistake, I ended up puking the next morning right after I shook hands with the producer of a commercial I was working on).
i dont think so but ive bought a lot of malt liquor and bum wine.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by EpiExplorer
Eriks answer will be most interesting to see. I wonder if he'll get banned again.

Beer snobs are cool and interesting.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
never

i have drunk it but i have never bought it

and hey if youre gonna ban erik for bad beer ban me too
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Beer is gross.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
sure.
when you're an unemployed 19 year old college student buying beer & malt liquor from the 7-Eleven that will later lose its license for selling to minors, you take what you can get. probably bought many 30s in those days.
I drank some cheap beer in college, ok; Budweiser was a treat.
My only regret is buying Keystone Light when I could have been getting PBR for the same price.

I never got into the "craft beer" scene. Probably 'cuz I only went to very dive-y bars.
It's one of those things people love to let you know they're into, I guess.
i have never purchased an alcoholic beverage
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
i did worse and bought a case of coors light once :^(

it was my first time taking advantage of quebec's lower drinking age but i was afraid ontario cops would be waiting around to press on kids crossing back into the province so i picked some bullshit they could go ahead and confiscate if they wanted to. turns out nobody gave a shit and i was stuck with some nasty stale ass dehydrated piss in a can that nobody in the squad wanted any part of. i drank a couple and we left the rest on some park bench somewhere. all these years later and those cans are probably still sitting there honestly.

Quote by StewieSwan
Simple poll.

Have you ever used your own money to purchase Bud Light for yourself?

I have not. I have shamefully purchased regular Budweiser maybe 3 times in my life.

When it's dollar domestics night it's dollar domestics night. Can't a pimp have a budget?
I don't think I ever have. I only buy craft beer except for drinking games in which case I get natty ice cuz at least it has alcohol

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
man, my bitch failing at life friend... i reluctantly went to his house a few weeks ago and he had a fucking 32 can pack of coors light situated on the floor by the wall of his kitchen.

I'm like "....why....WHY?"

He goes "...I like it when the mountain turns blue."

I'm ready to abandon this bitch.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
man, my bitch failing at life friend... i reluctantly went to his house a few weeks ago and he had a fucking 32 can pack of coors light situated on the floor by the wall of his kitchen.

I'm like "....why....WHY?"

I'm ready to abandon this bitch.

shoulda made his goddam face turn blue
Last edited by TheChaz at Sep 16, 2016,
I've never purchased domestic beer, and have only purchased craft beer a handful of times.

Beer is gross.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Xiaoxi

fuckin
l
o
l
Quote by CaptainCanti

December 14, 2017
I've only ever had it once or twice from someone giving me one, defiantly wouldn't ever buy it. I'll buy Yuengling when I'm feeling cheap. Even back when I was underage and drank light beer it was usually Miller or Keystone.
Page 1 of 2