choose a toy to tap into your inner child so that you do not become a mindless sheeple boring man

Page 1 of 2
psilocin
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Do stuffed toys count? Because I used to have a Shamu plushie that I'd take to bed with me almost every night.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by eGraham
psilocin

Guys, I think we need to talk about Evan.

He may be turning into a dirty hippie
:ras
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

That's scary
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by gonzaw
That movie, Mystery Men and Godzilla have a solid place in my pre-2000 nostalgia collection.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 16, 2016,
i dont need to tap into my inner child

im all child
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
lego, a few big cardboard boxes of misc pieces. building sets is for dorks.

parents ended up just buying me second hand sets on the cheap because I would only ever make a proper set once for the sake of it and then reuse the pieces in other stuff.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Younger childhood has to be Transformers and Legos. Older childhood would be skateboard.
I have a small collection of Pokemon plushies and toys

k.lainad

Those foam disk guns were hilarious
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Lego. I used to make a new construction every weekend without fail. And I've still got it all lying around in boxes.
I have nothing important to say
you guys mean legos?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I did some googling and it seems LEGO used to have a comment on their website that stated it's Lego and not Legos

Where are you Legos now?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by drdoom8793
Younger childhood has to be Transformers and Legos. Older childhood would be skateboard.

I think it's funny when people think skateboarding is an old school thing, but really is more popular now than ever before. But I see what you mean.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

Quote by k.lainad
I think it's funny when people think skateboarding is an old school thing, but really is more popular now than ever before. But I see what you mean.

I thought by "older childhood" he meant that as he got older, he preferred skateboarding over legos.
Ahh well I agree with that as well

I skated really casually as a kid, but I got more interested in it as I got older, mainly because I was old enough to drive to skate spots and parks, and got way better at it because of that. Most people quit skating because they don't stick with it, it is a maturity based hobby.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Quote by k.lainad
Ahh well I agree with that as well

I skated really casually as a kid, but I got more interested in it as I got older, mainly because I was old enough to drive to skate spots and parks, and got way better at it because of that. Most people quit skating because they don't stick with it, it is a maturity based hobby.

Sashki nailed it. When I was like 6-8 I was super in to Legos and Transformers. I got into skateboarding around 10-11
I never got into actually skateboarding but because of vidya I got big into photographing them

i kinda wish I had learned but alas I was fat as fuck
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Does sadness, loneliness and getting beaten up count?

I'm kidding, I was a pimp in elementary school
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
like I ever gave up my toys to begin with . I collect Godzilla and Ultraman stuff as well as other monster toys so no problem for me.
Quote by monwobobbo
like I ever gave up my toys to begin with . I collect Godzilla and Ultraman stuff as well as other monster toys so no problem for me.

Duuude, Ultraman? Nice.

Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Duuude, Ultraman? Nice.

yes Ultraman as well as some of the other similar super hero shows from japan involving giant monsters. that's the original Ultraman pictured, Ultraman Nice looks different (yes there is an Ultraman Nice who was used to promote proper hygiene etc to kids and yes I have the toy)
Quote by monwobobbo
yes Ultraman as well as some of the other similar super hero shows from japan involving giant monsters. that's the original Ultraman pictured, Ultraman Nice looks different (yes there is an Ultraman Nice who was used to promote proper hygiene etc to kids and yes I have the toy)

Kaiju stuff is awesome. Tokusatsu in general is amazing
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Kaiju stuff is awesome. Tokusatsu in general is amazing

agree although I'm not much on the Power Ranger type shows. still like Kamen Rider though. wish that Marvel would allow them to release the Japanese Spiderman show over here. c'mon who wouldn't love to see Spiderman with a Giant Robot (Leoparden). it predated the Power Rangers stuff and helped popularize the heroes with giant robots thing as we now know it

Quote by k.lainad

I had one of these. A friend of mine would bring his own and we'd make bed quilt forts from one side of the house to the other and use Pokemon walkie talkies and shit.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Sep 16, 2016,
T00DEEPBLUENow THAT is going back. I was given one of those when I was very young.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
T00DEEPBLUE

Bed sheets and blanket tents / quilt forts with table chairs were the best! I remember making big ones in front of the tv with my siblings and cousins, we used to do it when it was thundering and raining outside and we'd watch scary movies... That was the life
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 16, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That movie, Mystery Men and Godzilla have a solid place in my pre-2000 nostalgia collection.

Never actually seen the movie LOL. I just got the toy when I was little and it was awesome so I kept it for a while (I still have it)
Quote by gonzaw
Never actually seen the movie LOL. I just got the toy when I was little and it was awesome so I kept it for a while (I still have it)

Dude, the movie is classic. You need to get on that

Gorgonites, unite!

Last edited by Fat Lard at Sep 16, 2016,
Quote by gonzaw

you fucking poser. If I had met you back when we were young'ins i woulda socked you

Really depends on what games you get though, but with the exception of wolfenstein, this didn't have any fps except maybe doom later, and really wolfenstein was a good ww2 history teacher.
Quote by stratkat

Really depends on what games you get though, but with the exception of wolfenstein, this didn't have any fps except maybe doom later, and really wolfenstein was a good ww2 history teacher.

yeah i wonder if any old people from that time are still alive to recount the tales of mecha-hitler and his league of extraordinary evil being defeated by one ginger in a grey sweatsuit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 2