What would I have to do to run one of these?

And would they work with an FX Loop? And Pedal Board from my Amp?
Last edited by xdefectedx at Sep 16, 2016,
Quote by xdefectedx
What would I have to do to run one of these?

And would they work with an FX Loop? And Pedal Board from my Amp?

Get a lot of cables. lol.

What are you specifically looking for? I really want a CM Octaswitch though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
I have an Octa, and they rock. Yes, they will work with your effects loop. In short, they let you simultaneously activate or deactivate a group of pedals in your signal chain,

They're not cheap, though.

The CM Octa has 8 slots in the back into which you plug pedals. In front, there are 8 foot switches. Each foot switch chooses one of 8 channels of grouped pedals. You choose which pedals are in a group using dip switches.

Let's say you have- in order- a chorus, phaser, flanger, delay, echo, reverb, tremolo, and second delay plugged into your Octa.

For footswitch #1, you select the dip switches for positions 1, 3, 4, 7 & 8.
For footswitch #2, you choose 2, 3, & 5.
Footswitch #3 is set with 1 & 6 only,
Etc.

If you activate footswitch #1, your chorus, flanger, delay, tremolo, and 2nd delay will be instantly added to your signal chain. Hit it again, they are all simultaneously dropped out of your chain. Trigger #1 again, they're all back,

Hit #3 at that point, your flanger, delay, tremolo, and 2nd delay will be instantly removed and simultanously replaced with only your chorus and reverb.

Then if you trigger #2, your chorus and reverb will be replaced with phaser, flanger, and echo,

And so forth,
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!