I play mainly metal and low tunings. I'm considering two different guitars - the Jim Root Telecaster or the ESP Horizon NTB. Which one of these would you guys pick and do you have any experiences with them?
what attracts you to those specific guitars?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Well aside from the fact that they are both aimed at metal, they are pretty different. Really if you don't have any preference for the feel of one over the other, I say flip a coin.

I could say which one I would buy, but that's based solely on my taste in guitars, not anything objective.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Both guitars will do it. A cursory glance at my gear list would tell you which way I'd go, but really here the only thing that should decide it for you is your own preference either aesthetically or in terms of feel. Even just which one you think you'd look better with, if nothing else decides it for you. Otherwise yeah, flip a coin
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
yeah i haven't tried either but i don't see why either wouldn't do it- it's just basically which you prefer, as everyone's been saying.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?