Poll: Good?
Poll Options
View poll results: Good?
Fucks yeah
1 100%
Nah fam
0 0%
Voters: 1.
Hey guys what's up? I'm been lurking for a while and never really felt the need to get an account here. So I'm new. Trash me as much as you want about that. Oh and anyway I've got a song that I've written that I'd like you to check out. Let me know what you think, and also what you think of Wunderlust as the band name! And of course comments specific stuffs like the production would also be appreciated!

https://soundcloud.com/wonderlustnj/legend

Thanks in advance dudes and dudettes
EDIT: I'm considering changing the band name, what do think instead of the name Break the Silence?
Last edited by Wunderlust at Sep 23, 2016,
I'm liking the music, not so much the vocals. For me at least, the cleans are too clean and the screaming is too much the other way. If you see what I mean. Playing around with different vocal registers, and arrangements, would be my suggestion.

But like I said, pretty cool anyway!

EDIT: And Wunderlust. I can't say it really pulls me in, and I'm sure I've found a couple other bands with that name.. but then my opinion doesn't count, after all look at my band's name haha

If you like Wunderlust, and it encapsulates the message you want for your music then alls good!
Last edited by Of_Wolves at Sep 16, 2016,
Of_Wolves Yeah man I get you makes sense. I pretty new to the game tbh been playing guitar for years but as far as singing and writing not much. I'm working on that because I totally agree.
Quote by Wunderlust
Of_Wolves Yeah man I get you makes sense. I pretty new to the game tbh been playing guitar for years but as far as singing and writing not much. I'm working on that because I totally agree.

I'm in the same boat with singing tbh. Strength and control is my downfall, but it does get better with regular pratice, I promise!