Hello, I bought a small clamp tremolno recently but I kinda messed up while installing it and the bridge fell off (no damage tho, it just fell into the bed and went out of it's place) while attaching the springs because I accidentally lifted the guitar a bit, so the tension of the strings and everything got messed up.

As a result I had to take off all strings and now I'm kinda confused about how to setup right the guitar again since it's not in tune but it has the tremolno installed. In which mode should I put the tremolno to setup correctly everything and be able to play in hardtail mode in tune? Thank you
if you have the tremol-no installed, either hardatail or dive-only should make restringing/setting up the guitar a bit easier.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?