30-44 min.
14 25%
45-60 min.
6 11%
> 60 min.
2 4%
Voters: 56.
Page 1 of 2
Before you get to work/school/other engagements, about how long does it take you to prepare yourself?

This thread's probably been made before but IDGAF so don't bother mentioning it.
Free Ali
Free Lard
if i'm late for school / work:
i just brush my teeth, maybe a 2 min shower if need be, throw a hat on or slick back my hair, throw on my clothes, i'll usually grab a quick breakfast like a shake or a banana and some milk or something, and i'm out of the door.

doesn't take me more than 10-15 min to do all this
but i would prefer a solid 30 min to get ready every-morning for whatever reason, just so i could eat a better breakfast and take a longer shower, etc

edit:
even if i'm about to leave for the airport or road trip or something, i just throw all of my shit in a bag i'm done in minutes lol, but i still manage to make sure i'm not leaving anything behind

(i don't get why most women take so long to get ready, they have to meticulously plan for everything, and the end up severely overdoing it lmao)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 17, 2016,
Shower, shave, skin care, getting dressed etc. like an hour.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
In a rush, there's 10 minutes to shower and dry (hairdryer included), 3 minutes to get dressed and do teeth and 5 for anything else.

But normally I get up at 5:30 and disperse my daily duties over the extra 2 hours that gives me to relax, read, study etc
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Depends on when I decide to shower.
If I take one before leaving, 30 minutes.
If I'm just changing, less than 10.

I have time for everything else because I wake up almost 5 hours before leaving.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 17, 2016,
I guess also mention your routine.

I use the bathroom, shave, brush my teeth, floss, do my hair, and get dressed. I've been meaning to add skin care to my routine, but I haven't gotten around to it yet, I still gotta figure out what to buy. I have my shower later during the day.
Free Ali
Free Lard
it takes me less than 5 minutes to put clothes on and i'm ready, i do everything else in the evening
10 to 15 minutes of typical bathroom stuff
5 minutes to pack some lunch and stuff
Another 5 minutes to iron a shirt if I forgot to iron my shirts again (so every morning)
10 to 15 minutes to chill and eat some breakfast

I always make sure to get up an hour before I need to leave at the very least. Don't feel like rushing.
If I wake up early, around an hour because showeeeer.

If I'm late, no time at all. Deodorant is a godsend.
5 minutes, Army-style. 10 minutes if I'm feeling leisurely. Special stuff, like parties and such....maybe 20-30 minutes.
I'm never really ready, tbh.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
If I'm in a hurry and skip breakfast, about 10 minutes. Otherwise I like to take my time so I can do everything I need to do in about half an hour.

I am however, paranoid, so I always get up at least an hour before I need to be out of my apartment.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
15 minutes ironing shirt, dressing, etc
30 minutes for shower, drying off, applying creams, etc

I can knock the 30 minutes cleaning myself up down to 15 minutes but then I don't really feel properly clean.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I'd like to know more about this whole "leisurely shit" business.

-wake
-bake
-skate

is what I wish it were

I usually sleep til the last possible second so I just theow on clothes, comb my hair, brush my teeth and make sure I smell alright
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Sep 17, 2016,
Get out of bed, throw clothes on, brush teeth and out the door in about 7 minutes.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'd like to know more about this whole "leisurely shit" business.
Yes.

This.

All my this.

Like wtf

Quote by K'Nuckles
Take my laptop down with me and have a squat and surf. If I don't need to be anywhere for a while, I can happily sit there for like half an hour plus.
Taking your laptop to the bathroom smdh

I remember when it used to just be books.

I mean I take my phone myself so I'm being hypocritical but at least I acknowledge it.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 17, 2016,
Quote by K'Nuckles
Take my laptop down with me and have a squat and surf. If I don't need to be anywhere for a while, I can happily sit there for like half an hour plus.
Note to self - never borrow a laptop from K'Nuckles. Not even if I could stop a war with it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Depends. For a night out about an hour, shower, brush teeth, decide what to wear, dress up. It takes a little while

Just for work/uni it depends how much I care. Some days I'll just get up, dressed, brush my teeth and leave, so 5 minutes. But if I have breakfast and shower then it's closer to 30-40 minutes
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by K'Nuckles
But then your feet become full of static. That ain't leisurely.

It takes me 5 minutes or less to get ready for say, going to the pub. Otherwise, another 15 minutes or so to have breakfast/clean my teeth.
I have nothing important to say
an hour or two.

i tend to forget things so i end up going back and forth to the car about 5 times.

go to car
forgot cigarettes
go to car again
forgot keys
go to car again
forgot water bottle
go to car again
forgot hat
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
lol ill forget keys before i forget cigarettes

ill forget my wallet before i forget cigarettes

i bet i forget pants some day in the future and come back to reality to find cigarettes in the waistband of my underwears
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
mostly depends on how long I decide to lay in bed. I can make getting ready last half an hour, or I can not worry about lunch and making coffee (get it on the outside) and be out the door in 5 minutes.
how many movements do you have going on, psychotic ?
I shower in the evening. Teeth and face and hair take 11 minutes in total. I mainly take ages in the morning to eat breakfast.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i also like to take my time in the morning before work.

get up an hour before i have to leave, eat, sip my coffee, clean up, then play a video game or something until i have to leave.

nothing worse than rushing to get out the door in time.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
30ish minutes, i take a lot of time in the shower cause I like to be really really clean and I got a lot of hair to wash

doesnt take me but a minute to get dressed and everything else, nowadays I just bun my hair up now
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
No more than 20 minutes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
If it's like a holy shit I'm late type of thing I can be out of the house in less than 5 minutes, unless I really need a shower, which just adds a couple of minutes if I'm rushing.

Usually it's more like 20 to 30 minutes. That's allowing for a longer shower, maybe eating something while my hair dries, finish drying hair with blow drier and brushing it, maybe check my email and random stuff on the internet for a few minutes, etc.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 17, 2016,
About 20 minutes or so
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
shit -> shower -> shave

30-45 minutes

wake up
use bathroom
take shower
shave (twice a week)
get dressed
brush teeth
pomade hair
make my lunch
use bathroom again just in case
feed cat
leave for work
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Jack all,

I wake up, throw my suit on, comb my hair, put deodorant on, brush my teeth, grab a banana, grab my bag and walk out the door.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
One and a half hours to 2 hours. Most of this time is spent on showering, getting dressed, eating, and doing very basic hair/makeup. If I wanna get fancy it'll take at least 2 hours.
cat
Page 1 of 2