where can i get a Peavey select/effect SINGLE BUTTON, or are they basically the same on all footswitches, need to repair, i have the two button variety
what is the correct name for the part and where can i get one or fix the one i have
Let me get it straight, you need a replacement switch for your footswitch, right? For the FX loop?
What amp model is it?
If the footswitch uses a standard stereo jack plug then I believe a standard latching DPDT plunger switch will work just fine.