So I've been using Elixirs for a couple years and got 5 or more packs with missing e strings. They seem to break sometimes before I'm ready to restring my guitar. Is there any way to order a set of just E strings. like .10's.
Quote by brenton393
So I've been using Elixirs for a couple years and got 5 or more packs with missing e strings. They seem to break sometimes before I'm ready to restring my guitar. Is there any way to order a set of just E strings. like .10's.

I've never checked on Elixir's specifically but most any guitar shop will have loose strings for sale. Most of the time they are Ernie Ball.
Usually breaking only one string is a problem with the guitar setup - maybe the saddle is too sharp and when you bend it cuts the string as there is more friction on that one. See if you can file a little on that string end on both sides.
Quote by diabolical
Usually breaking only one string is a problem with the guitar setup - maybe the saddle is too sharp and when you bend it cuts the string as there is more friction on that one. See if you can file a little on that string end on both sides.
Yeah, that's almost always the guitar rather than the strings. Try to check if there's a specific point at which they all tend to break; if there is that's probably your culprit.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 
Good news! After emailing Elixir they sent me a total of 8 strings for free! great customer service.
Last edited by brenton393 at Sep 28, 2016,