I have recently been working on improving the speed of my playing, it's working great, had few troubles but it all works now. My issue is that i can't type on keyboard properly anymore. I assume the left hand now presses the keys too fast and writing words that include both hands often messes up. It's really annoying. Have any of you had this problem?
How high is the action on your keyboard?
youre thinking of dyspraxia, it's like dyslexia but it affects motor skills and coordination
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by MyBrokenGift
I have recently been working on improving the speed of my playing, it's working great, had few troubles but it all works now. My issue is that i can't type on keyboard properly anymore. I assume the left hand now presses the keys too fast and writing words that include both hands often messes up. It's really annoying. Have any of you had this problem?
Start fingerpicking.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You'll adjust with time, your right hand will learn to type faster too.
Didn't happen to me btw.
Quote by MyBrokenGift

Just like learning to shred, you don't just slap your hammy fingers against the fretboard/keyboard as fast as you can from the get-go. You type slow, then get a little faster, then get a little faster, rinse repeat. Just like learning to shred, you focus on accuracy. Speed happens naturally.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I'm a lefty and I've always considered my hand eye coordination to be a lot better than most people. Guitar and typing on a keyboard came pretty naturally no doubt
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank