hey man, nice work. here are some thoughts:

-you definitely have taken the time to learn the solo

-the playing itself is a bit jerky, some of the bends are out of tune, and it's a bit rushed

if i were learning this solo, i would take each phrase and slow it down until i can play without effort. repeat each set of 2-4 bars many times. i recommend a metronome instead of the track as you're able to hear yourself better without the rest of the track propping you up.

take some time and learn the harmony/scale choices being used here. learning those scales will help give context to what is being played and will allow you to approach with more familiarity. this familiarity helps you to start 'speaking' the music rather than repeating sets of notes.

you're on track, good luck!
Quote by basspirate
hey man, nice work. here are some thoughts:

-you definitely have taken the time to learn the solo

-the playing itself is a bit jerky, some of the bends are out of tune, and it's a bit rushed

if i were learning this solo, i would take each phrase and slow it down until i can play without effort. repeat each set of 2-4 bars many times. i recommend a metronome instead of the track as you're able to hear yourself better without the rest of the track propping you up.

take some time and learn the harmony/scale choices being used here. learning those scales will help give context to what is being played and will allow you to approach with more familiarity. this familiarity helps you to start 'speaking' the music rather than repeating sets of notes.

you're on track, good luck!

Thanks man!
-yes haha a good few months
- so just practice will make it less jerky yes? And yeah i did notice the bends and rushing too, I'll work on it. Any tips?
-i actually did do it by perfecting bit by bit, and i had perfected fragments, i just got trouble in putting them all together, but yes I'll try it again.
-i shall learn the scales, thanks for that tip

Thanks for the reply, greatly appreciated!