what should i do to fix this annoying buzz in the first four fret of high e and b string? just by putting something in the nut, or are there any other way?

Thanks
Determine if the neck has enough relief.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Determine if the neck has enough relief.

i'm sorry i'm a total noob and it may sounds stupid, err.. how?
Welcome to the forum.

There are loads of Youtube vids on this. Just look up "adjusting neck relief" and "adjusting truss rod". Form the symptoms it sounds as if the neck needs a bit more relief and then some saddle adjustments to rest the action. For action height adjustments look up "setting guitar action height" on Youtube. However, the best way is to get someone to show you if that is possible.
The nut will accomplish nothing as once any string is fretted, the nut height is completely irrelevant.

You may have some slight backbow in your neck, causing the mid section to be higher than the area with the first few frets, or you have have some uneven or high frets in that area.

I'd loosen the truss rod 1/4th turn and see how that works before anything else.

The best thing is have a professional look at it though, and tell them the specific problem.
Quote by imunk123
what should i do to fix this annoying buzz in the first four fret of high e and b string? just by putting something in the nut, or are there any other way?

Thanks

you can ghetto shim the nut if it is cut too deeply, which could be your problem.

1. take a tiny piece of paper, you don't need more than 1/4" by 1/4" of any paper.
2. pull the string out of that specific spot put the paper in the slot put the string back in the slot.
3. then you tear the paper off that is exposed, and you are done.

i will probably catch some flack for this, but that is what i have being doing to one of my gibson's for a very long time. lol. i do need to replace that nut though.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
fuck didn't read properly. yeah that won't help a lot, i thought they were just buzzing at the nut.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
thanks all for the reply, i looked it up on youtube for this kinda problem, i'm considering to turn the truss rod now.