Hey, so I need help with this one. As far as I looked in forums and youtube videos I came in conclusion that Prs Ce 24 or Esp Horizon Fr would be best for me. Now the problem is I can't try either one because there's literally no shops which sell this guitars, so I have to order it from another country(from Serbia btw, I dont mind getting used one). But what I want to really ask is how those guitar handle drop C (usually playing in E but wanna experiment with C ), I can spend up to 1500euros(approx 1600 USD) , hardly more. I know Prs is very versatile but not sure about Esp (usually playing stuff like Breaking Benjamin, Muse, etc ),

So what you guys think about this guitars?
Man can't obtain anything without first sacrificing something.
In order to obtain anything, something of equal value is required
Do you plan on using the tremolo for extreme effect like dive bombing or pull ups? If so the ESP will be your best bet with it's locking Floyd Rose system.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Well pretty much, more into lead-playing.
If you are going to be heavy on the whammy you are going to want a locking system for sure, sounds like the ESP will be your best bet.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Evilnine

I use whammy but not like full diving. I like this seymor duncans pick ups on Horizon, I think I can be satisfied with it's versatility, later in future I thought about getting processor like Pod hd 500 or so but atm no money xD so I think I can get more tones later on, but yea, I'll probably go with Esp horizon. Thanks on replies
My vote is for PRS, but then I never buy a guitar without trying it out.

I think it would be a worthwhile idea to take a trip to the nearest large city with PRS dealers and try them out first hand. That way you'll have a good vacation, and first hand knowledge, even if you don't buy a guitar when you're there. You will know what they feel and sound like so you will have no doubts when you order one online.
Last edited by Tonyb300 at Sep 20, 2016,
They are pretty different...

I mean, the necks, the body, the weight, the electronics, the hardware....

It's almost like asking should I get a Strat or a Les Paul?

Do you have access to any similar models? For example, maybe an LTD version of the ESP and a PRS SE24? I mean, they are both good guitars, they both can do what you want.

I'd get the PRS personally, but that's my preference.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Tonyb300

You are right. It's big issue that I dont have nearby shop with those guitars, I think I have to find similar guitars to try out first, But honestly there's not even one shop in Serbia(as far as I know but I searched a pretty lot) that have those guitars, you can only order it from its site(but again no exact model I want), but you cant try it because they dont have it in shop.
dementiacaptain

There is Ltd , and Prs Paul Allander with bat inlays, I tried that one prs and didn't like it much, didnt try ltd tho. That's all for those brands only those 2 in one shop, other shops dont even have those brands... So I'm really insecure what to get, at least they are quality guitars so I cant make mistake, both are quality, well known.
I can post you link of 2 videos with those tunes I really like. One is prs ce 24, other is esp horizon fr, so maybe there are actually similar guitar like this 2 but Im completely stoned how they sound. I know both of them have additional processors or pedals. if you have time check this out, those 2 players are main reason why I want exactly these 2 guitars. So what you think ?