Hi, I'm looking for a new guitar. I have a budget of around 800$ and I can only order online, new is cool but used is better. Basically, I wan't a dc, floyd rose, maple fretboard and hss pickup config. Looks are important, I don not want a fender. Any ideas?
Just search the web until you find something you like be patient if you are going used it may take longer to find one that meets your criteria.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

THEYiftah What kind of music are you playing? What other gear do you have? Any brand preferences? etc etc etc

We need more information to help you.
"My dirt pedals are made of Hulk dick! (and Russian tanks and SRV's urine... which is yellow but full of Blues!)"

-tel_nobody
Quote by THEYiftah
Hi, I'm looking for a new guitar. I have a budget of around 800$ and I can only order online, new is cool but used is better. Basically, I wan't a dc, floyd rose, maple fretboard and hss pickup config. Looks are important, I don not want a fender. Any ideas?

HSS Config, Floyd Rose, Looks are important, Maple Fretboard. The HSS is actually what makes this difficult, HSS with a maple fretboard that is, plenty of MIJ beautiful Jackson's out there but they are going to be Ebony boards. If you are OK with HSH you can look for a made in Japan Ibanez RG 550 like this, just look for one a bit less rare.

Q0AAOSwZVlXjoX5">http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ibanez-RG-550-Electric-Guitar-Road-Flare-Red-Made-in-Japan-Rare-1987-Model-/291869935855?hash=item43f4cdc8ef:gQ0AAOSwZVlXjoX5

That's an Edge tremolo, not a Floyd but, I've owned both and let's be real about how much of a copy-cat the edge tremolo is so I'm sure you could live with that.

If you're really hung up on HSS w/ original Floyd I'd say go for a MIJ Jackson Dinky Professional series, or Soloist/Fusion, plenty in HSS but again, it's gonna be an Ebony or Rosewood board most likely. I do think a few were made with maple boards though, (The Dinky's that is), harder to find though.

You could also look for a vintage 80's Kramer Pacer Deluxe, they had some in HSS w/ maple boards, they might be costing more than $800 these days though, pretty sought after.
-Signature Stratocaster 'Super Galaxy'
-2015 Ibanez RG655 Prestige
-1990 Jackson Fusion Pro (MIJ), Customized w/ JB, Vintage Rails & Little '59. Kill-switch mod replacing the mid-sweep.

Orange OR15
Orange PPC2x12
Effects: Vox Satchurator, Fullton Fatboost FB3, Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah, Boss Waza Craft DM-2w Delay, Boss Super Chorus CH-1, Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Sep 21, 2016,
Quote by dannyalcatraz

+1 for Godin on build quality, they're great, I'm thinking of picking one up soon actually, those Velocities didn't have a Floyd though, but I do see you said 'most' of his requests!
-Signature Stratocaster 'Super Galaxy'
-2015 Ibanez RG655 Prestige
-1990 Jackson Fusion Pro (MIJ), Customized w/ JB, Vintage Rails & Little '59. Kill-switch mod replacing the mid-sweep.

Orange OR15
Orange PPC2x12
Effects: Vox Satchurator, Fullton Fatboost FB3, Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah, Boss Waza Craft DM-2w Delay, Boss Super Chorus CH-1, Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Yep, that was the main downside.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

THEYiftah are you in North America? If so, a new Carvin might be affordable. If not, a used one may be findable:

https://reverb.com/brand/carvin?product_type=electric-guitars&brand_slug=carvin&sort=price%7Casc&price_min=400&price_max=900&year_min=&year_max=&commit=Apply+Filters

Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Sep 21, 2016,
Jackson Dinky DK2 or Soloist SL3 with an M at the end - M is for the Maple board.

Charvel has some options as well.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
Quote by metalmingee
Jackson Dinky DK2 or Soloist SL3 with an M at the end - M is for the Maple board.

Charvel has some options as well.

dead on. the only potential downside is the cheaper floyd.

as somebody also said, if you can live with HSH, there are tons of prestige models on the market (i have four, number five in the mail). you could actually get an HSH and get a new pickguard for HSS, and just swap in another single coil where the neck bucker was. just an idea.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
LtnVasquez Versatile, I play all sorts. jazz fusion and metal I guess are my favourites. I own a bw-1 by ltd and love it, but I'm looking for something different.
dannyalcatraz Middle eastern, and I've looked through kiesels entire catalog, nothing for less than 1500
metalmingee Big fan of those but I dust haven't found anything I feel is "the one". I haven't found one that's maple fretboard, hss and has a floyd rose and is also good but not over my budget
Thanks to everyone for the replies, I honestly was not expecting much traffic at all
Eh. We're a friendly bunch with too much spare time. Spending money on gear vicariously is a cheap thrill.