Several by David Allen Coe, none of which the mods would likely find acceptable. This one should be ok.

“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Sep 20, 2016,
That's great! He's got a pretty good sense of humor. His Merle was pretty good.

Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.

goat
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Tears in Heaven. What a clumsy little lad.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.

Charles Darwin

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Mr. Zappa's tale of moving to Montana always gives me a chuckle, then again most of Frank's songs have that effect on me!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Mr. Zappa's tale of moving to Montana always gives me a chuckle, then again most of Frank's songs have that effect on me!

Agreed. I'd nominate Joe's Garage, Acts 1, 2 and 3...as best silly shit ever!
Charles Darwin

I find it hard not to get absorbed by this. Always cheers me up a bit.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
One Week - Barenaked Ladies

Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm. Always remember the music video and loving it as a kid.

Who Let the Dogs Out - dunno who

It wasn't me - shaggy

Eminem songs with his slim shady persona

And of course, Shaft by Isaac Hayes.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Arby911

Agreed. I'd nominate Joe's Garage, Acts 1, 2 and 3...as best silly shit ever!

I must agree Frank was the man! DinahMoe Humm is a naughty classic!

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

My original songs because either I wrote them to be funny or I just cant believe I was capable of recording that.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Song so feels

so much

zetsubou

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american