I've been searching for hours trying to find a warlock that matched mine and Ive found nothing. I bought mine about a year ago at a pawn shop for pretty cheap.
Mine doesn't have anything on the headstock other than the BC rich logo and the truss rod cover that says warlock and I haven't seen any others like that other than one with the strings going through the body with diamond inlays but mine has a wrap around bridge and dot inlays so that wasnt it.
The serial # is G01073042, which from what Ive seen means it was made in May 2007, but that didn't really help much.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
It's very likely a Bronze Warlock.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
It's very likely a Bronze Warlock.

Yes it is more than likely a cheap entry level Bronze series , I have a friend that has one the body is made from plywood and it has a wrap around bridge it looks like yours.

It's good that you didn't pay much for it as they are a common and not worth a whole lot.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I think the fact it was bought from a pawn shop was a big giveaway, even without pictures. I don't know anyone that has a Bronze Warlock that didn't get one from anywhere else.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Looking at the pictures and the description you gave, there are 2 give-aways that you have a Bronze series. The Bronze have the wrap around bridge, while the Platinum series have the string through design, and the Bronze have 2 knobs (volume and tone) where as the Platinum have an extra tone knob.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I think the fact it was bought from a pawn shop was a big giveaway, even without pictures. I don't know anyone that has a Bronze Warlock that didn't get one from anywhere else.

i lol'd.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/