No thread on these sick fucks? UG, I am ashamed.

Just played with these guys last night, and they put on what was easily one of the greatest underground metal performances I have ever witnessed. Truly powerful live show, definitely see them if they come to your area.

Starspawn is probably one of the best releases of this year as well.

What say you?

Total support. killer death metal. No thread is weird because I swore there was one. Definitely have been talked about around these parts.
Mentioned them in my thread as one of the better releases of the year. I stick by my word.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Quote by severed-metal
Total support. killer death metal. No thread is weird because I swore there was one. Definitely have been talked about around these parts.
Swear nothing came up. Dunno why. Maybe that was back when they only had demos and that EP. But yeah, these guys are sick. Like, their performance last night was seriously inspirational for me. These guys have their shit so down, and they don't fake anything in the studio (i.e. it's all recorded live). You can tell that when they play because it basically sounds... the same, except massive, loud, and soul-crushing. Their tone is amazing.
Quote by VampireGoldfish
Mentioned them in my thread as one of the better releases of the year. I stick by my word.
Yeah man. I agree. I'm excited to see what they do next, and being able to open for them was an honor. They definitely have some interesting compositional techniques going on, and an ambitious concept. Paul Riedl is a real cool guy, too. I smoked weed with him!!! haha

I asked him about the ideas behind his music and he said, more or less: "All my projects talk about the same thing, which is that humans are worthless, space is important, nature is important, and other dimensions exist and they exist all around us at the same time."

He literally said that to my face. I was like, woah.
Absolutely loved their EP, am yet to listen to Starspawn in depth though should do so sooner rather than later
What a weird co-incidence that I just listened to Starspawn and this band for the first time ever just yesterday!!

Impressive no doubt with a unique sound....but c'mon the worst band logo?
Dug Interdimensional Extinction. Captured the terrors of a desolate cosmos pretty damn well if you ask me.

Haven't heard Starspawn yet. I'll have to get around to that here soon.
Wonderful interview: http://towardstheinevitable.com/blood-incantation-interview-2016/

"I am not a fan of rehash bands or bad riffs whatsoever. I have no interest in them and unless they are absolutely fuckin’ killer at it (Repugnant, or Zombi for instance), I would rather just listen to the same classic albums they’re listening to. All elements of culture flow in trends, metal is no different. Right now it’s old school death metal, it was stoner doom for years, before that everybody was art black metal after they’d quit being retro-thrash, and so on. Soon it will be cosmic/technical/ambient conspiracy metal. But then it will just keep going. It doesn’t matter, only music played from the heart is real. Some things last and some things don’t, and if your music is real then hopefully people can recognize that, but oftentimes they don’t care until a band has passed on anyway. Again, what’s the point? There isn’t one! So just be yourself."
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
Saw Dark Descent promoting their new album a lot on my facebook, and it's been awhile since I've made any metal purchases. Starspawn is a killer album, and it's nice and short so my attention doesn't wonder. Just the right amount of wankery with solid riffs and some "cosmic" feels thrown in, at times reminiscent of Timeghoul even.

I've been listening to this album almost every night, and if not, at least the title track because that guitar solo melts my soul.
Just having a listen to them now. This is ... delicious.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM