Quote by MeGaDeth2314
literally the worst

Quote by Lardin
Wow! Really? Why? Maybe if I know some constructive criticism will help me to get it better next time

OK, That´s what I thought...
It feels like it's kinda incomplete. Like, it's missing another instrument or two.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
It feels like it's kinda incomplete. Like, it's missing another instrument or two.

Thanks, now that´s some mature critic. Well, if you refer to a lead instrument missing, in fact the idea is to leave some space for a lead guitar to jam on top of everything so that would make sense. Thanks again for listening

(Offtopic, related to your signature, I did like St. Anger too )
Quote by Lardin
Thanks, now that´s some mature critic. Well, if you refer to a lead instrument missing, in fact the idea is to leave some space for a lead guitar to jam on top of everything so that would make sense. Thanks again for listening

Dude, I know what a jamming backing track is. It's a track that's so jamming you throw out your back moving to the groove so much. You're really close with this, but you gotta add some stuff to the arrangement to really get things jamming!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Buckethead style

Cool
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by zgr0826
Dude, I know what a jamming backing track is. It's a track that's so jamming you throw out your back moving to the groove so much. You're really close with this, but you gotta add some stuff to the arrangement to really get things jamming!

Thanks again for making clear your point, and taking the time to answer... Good luck!

Quote by k.lainad
Buckethead style

Cool

Thanks for listening!
Quote by Lardin
OK, That´s what I thought...

idk dude i can't explain it, it just totally sucks balls

probably cant be fixed tbh
are you related to fat lard by any chance? lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by k.lainad
are you related to fat lard by any chance? lol

Hehe. No, not at all... The nickname comes out from another place.

(I´m not the guy in the avatar, in the batman suit, if that´s what you´re asking)
I feel like I wouldn't complain during the elevator ride where this will undoubtedly be playing
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by i_lovemetallica
I feel like I wouldn't complain during the elevator ride where this will undoubtedly be playing

Haha, nice one! Yes, it has that sort of vibe without the lead...
Can I have a bucket to cover my ears instead?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Ok so call me biased due to my avatar but I fail to see why this track is so hated on. For anyone looking to play a little Buckethead-esque lead over it, it more than does the job and has a nice feel to it too. Some backing tracks can sound quite robotic and electronic, I don't get that feel from this one.
Thumbs-up for posting it and to bring some balance to all the hating.
Please don't interrupt me while I'm trying to ignore you...
Quote by DropDeee
Ok so call me biased due to my avatar but I fail to see why this track is so hated on. For anyone looking to play a little Buckethead-esque lead over it, it more than does the job and has a nice feel to it too. Some backing tracks can sound quite robotic and electronic, I don't get that feel from this one.
Thumbs-up for posting it and to bring some balance to all the hating.

Thanks for the words, then.

Greetings!