I don't think it's it but it's not a million miles away from screamager by therapy?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave_McYES!!!!

I don't think it IS Screamager but it's definitely riffing on the same idea - to be honest I suspect it's not an actual song, just a bit of improvised noodling.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
no i don't think it's screamager either

that being said it also sounded sort of familiar to me as well (i.e. maybe an actual other song)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dave_Mc Thanks for the all your replies, I will check them out! Cheers
Onzki!(tm)
Greg Bennett's Interceptor &
Roland Microcube
onzki  
Hey guys been having a similar problem of my own,
This song's been stuck in my head for a while now I can even play some of it (see link) but I have no idea what song it is...
Can anyone help?
Link: ;feature=youtu.be
tomweatherilt, Sounds like somebody trying to play "Dust in the Wind"

onzki, I agree with Steven, just sounds like noodling...but kinda familiar.
Flying in a blue dream