After being weird for a couple of Days my parents sent me to a mental hospital. I had done lsd and even though it was initially a positive experience the aftermath was horrifying. I am now quite well but bored to tears throughout the days. Does the pit have any suggestions on activities to keep me occupied for about a week and a half more. I obviously have my computer here but i can't play games as well as at home. Lag and inferior setup make it not Worth. I have also tried drawing but i didnt like it. I work out a bit and have lost weight which is the only positive. Well that and finding religion but that mostly just makes me feel slight guilt for masturbating. Any advice is welcome.
When I was sectioned I read books, listened to Christian radio and got to know the other people there.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Banjocal
When I was sectioned I read books, listened to Christian radio and got to know the other people there.

So that's what happened.

OP: read some books, watch some TV. Draw lots of violent bloody pictures and leave them laying around for the staff to pick up.

Oh...probably you shouldn't do that last thing.
wibble

Quote by TobusRex
So that's what happened.
I'm not really that bad am I?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
wibble

I'm not really that bad am I?

Aint sayin nuffin (ಠ⌣ಠ)
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I have a hard time getting around to Reading even in these circumstances. Probably will though. Thanks for the advice fellas.
Quote by Gantz92
I have a hard time getting around to Reading even in these circumstances.
Well it's one of the smaller towns in England but they have a lovely yearly festival so if you do have some time off I'd relish the opportunity!
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Gantz92
I have a hard time getting around to Reading even in these circumstances. Probably will though. Thanks for the advice fellas.

I can recommend lots of fun, page turning novels. The Dresden Files books are a ton of fun to read (way, way funner than the mediocre TV show). The MonsterHunter series by Larry Correia is really fun too. Steven King's short story collections are outstanding (although his novels are boring, imo), and you can get them in used bookstores for about 50 cents each.

I'd avoid Dostoevsky, though, unless you want permanent residency at the hospital.
Tell them that you "like the way they talk UmmmHmmm"
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

The Brothers Kewbfemov does end on a hopeful note though it's not really that grim bar facing the absurdity of existence and succumbing to thoughtless nihilism and murrdyrr
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by korinaflyingv
sudokus

That's a great suggestion if you want him to develop OCD issues as well
I did a lot of yoga and meditation.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You have uncensored access to the internet in a mental hospital?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
You have uncensored access to the internet in a mental hospital?

Also this.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
y do we have so many crazy ppl
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

bcoz death scream satan metal telling people to inject marijuanas
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Because this is the beta pool and all the sensible people hopped off the internet years ago.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ErikLensherr
the voices tell me to keep coming here
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by korinaflyingv
I don't get it

It was a joke about sudoku becoming habit forming. I used to be addicted to those puzzles.
It very much is, no joke. I've moved onto chess puzzles now cuz I hate Sudoku puzzles after doing hundreds over a short span.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Because this is the beta pool and all the sensible people hopped off the internet years ago.

Y'know
You keep saying this
But you're here too
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
OP: I'd consider smearing the walls with my feces, as well. Writing haiku on the walls in feces, to be precise.

"My butt cheeks apart
They squoze out this smelly art
I placed on the wall"
Quote by Pastafarian96
Y'know
You keep saying this
But you're here too

Yeah but I'm here mostly for the gear and food talk, not to wallow in my failed HS relationships and lack of friends

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
OP, you found religion ?

Jeeze your parents were right in locking you up
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 22, 2016,