So I just got a H&K TubeMeister Deluxe 20 and it has overheated twice . It is brand new and I had it for about a week. It usually overheats after about two hours of playing and it'll just die mid playing. The room I play in is quite humid and doesn't have much airflow but even with a small USB fan blowing it still happens. If anyone has any advice/solutions please help me out.
if it's brand new don't do anything (like changing tubes) before checking with the retailer that that won't void your warranty.

basically contact the retailer and see what they say.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If the amp really is brand new (and not just new to you) I'd second Dave_MC. Call the store and take it back. If it has bad power tubes that's the store's or H&K's problem, not yours.

Don't do anything to the amp that would risk you not being able to return it.

Cutting out after such a long period is going to be an absolute pain to troubleshoot. My first guess is a questionable solder joint somewhere that fails after a long exposure to heat. Good luck finding that and trusting that the amp is now 100%.

Take it back.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
agreed
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know this is a late reply but I bought it back to the store and they said it was a problem with the tubes and had it changed out to a pair of Sovtek EL84M and it wasn't covered under the warranty... Thing is, the amp still overheats after about an hour or two of playing... I've checked that none of the amp's vents are being blocked and I put the amp on standby whenever i'm taking a short break but it still overheats. It'll just power off(the lights goes off and there's no sound). If anyone is interested the manual read out of the TSC lights is 11 flashes for the left and 14 for the right. Please advice on what I should do now.
You waited 3 months so the store probably doesn't want to deal with it as they have no idea what you've done to the amp (from their perspective). If the store is not being helpful then try contacting H&K directly and see what their support has to say.

Does a bigger fan help?
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .
if they said it was the tubes, they charged you for the tubes, and it still hasn't fixed it, i'd contact them again to see what they say. they shouldn't be messing you around like that, and 3 months is still well inside warranty if it's new (in fact, in the UK the law assumes that anything that breaks within 6 months is faulty from the get-go, unless the shop can prove otherwise, but obviously that's only useful if you're in the UK).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ it depends on where he is in the world. in the uk at least, your contract is first and foremost with the retailer, and normally the best plan is to try to get them to sort it out.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
In US usually the store covers 1 month under which you can usually return the item for any reason unless you damaged it. After 30 days the warranty is picked up by manufacturer.
Tubes are warranted usually for 90 days, 30 days at store, 60 more via manufacturer.
wow that's not great. here normally within the first year the retailer will do it (and some products have longer warranties where the retailer will normally still do it).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?