Aah, groovy as hell!

You got a nice style of playing and the song was quite enjoyable, but I feel like that it could benefit from a main melody line pr something like that.
Also the rhythm guitar (which has a really nice feel to it) was way too silent compared to the rest of the mix.

Here's something I composed, if you're interested:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1710497
GuitarManiac110 hey man thank you for the kind response and yes I have some pretty crappy speakers that I work with and didn't realize how off the mix was until listening on different speakers and some headphones! I hope to get better at mixing eventually lol..

Also I checked out your composition, man that was awesome, how did you do the instruments are they actual live recordings?
Commenting on "Plains"-

Really nice playing here! You have good lead skills no doubt. Your accuracy on hammer-ons and pull-offs combined with your tone and the simple backing track remind me of quite a few Satch songs in a way.

I think you would do great with a band behind you backing up that lead playing! As a solo act, if you are going instrumental, keep your playing just as it is, and add a little variety into the backing tracks to engage the listener as much as possible.

Very, very nice playing. Whammy use gives your guitar a nice "purr"!
supralightningThank you for the kind response! I do wish I did have a band behind me lol, especially a drummer which is difficult to find in my parts. I definitely have much to learn on the mixing and composition side of things.
Dusty Tube - Whammy bar work is solid, reminds me of Joe Satriani. Cool video effects to go along with it too

Plains rips as well, though I think it would benefit from the same dynamics comment i made in your other thread. it's mostly one speed throughout so even though thats a great speed to be at, you run the risk of that normalizing for the listener and losing their complete focus
Quote by jmako
Dusty Tube - Whammy bar work is solid, reminds me of Joe Satriani. Cool video effects to go along with it too

Plains rips as well, though I think it would benefit from the same dynamics comment i made in your other thread. it's mostly one speed throughout so even though thats a great speed to be at, you run the risk of that normalizing for the listener and losing their complete focus

Thanks for the comment man! Agreed, I would very much like to get in that frame of mind musically, I'm slowly starting to understand how to compose a little more (I think lol).

Creating a solid melody, tempo changes (would be alot easier with a real drummer, as I'm limited with the drum tracks that are available), climax and soft points, these are all things I greatly need to improve on!
Damn, you've got some chops there man. Clean playing always makes a song more enjoyable to listen to, and I did enjoy both of them. You have a really nice guitar tone too, I like how you made use of both pickups to vary your sound. I must say though, after about a 1:30 or so in the first track, the song becomes a bit stale, in the sense that there aren't any new rhythms, chords or melodies being introduced. The same happens in the second one, but that one does have some more variety. I think the lead guitar was a bit loud compared to the rest of the mix, especially in the first track. Also, if there's only one lead guitar, you may want to consider keeping it panned center, otherwise the mix can sound unbalanced. Keeping these things in mind, I'm sure your songs can become even better than they already are. Keep it up!
BlackFalcon17 Thanks man, I agree. Both songs lack in structure, I was impatient with them and agreed. I didn't notice how bad the mix was until listening to the songs on different speakers and such. I have alot to learn and alot better equipment to invest in.

Live and learn lol.