Page 1 of 2
ITT post cultural things you appropriate.

As for me, and my viking heritage, it's part of our culture to take from other cultures. (I mean idk if I'm viking, but I look like it, so prolly)

As for me, (whilst I am a very worldly guy), it is being from Texas. Gadamn I love our food. Hit me up, and make sure to hit my post with a lizzi-like, my fellow lone star state'ers
I own lots of various traditional instruments from around the world as well as a large selection of teas and teapots and I'm not even sorry to the chinese
Check out my band Disturbed
I throat sing (badly)

I drink lots of tea and cook quite terrible noodle soups

I play the blues sometimes
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
fatty-o-lard i always forget you're also a texan brethren

i eat a lot of steak and occasioanlly enjoy a lonestar beer
and this is the THE STUFF
nobody does rock better than texans

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 22, 2016,
Quote by StewieSwan
I own lots of various traditional instruments from around the world as well as a large selection of teas and teapots and I'm not even sorry to the chinese
apology not accepted

me personally....i love popeyes and no blackie's gonna keep me from my chikkn

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
apology not accepted

i don't owe you anything. if anything, as a german, you owe me
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
i don't owe you anything. if anything, as a german, you owe me

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by k.lainad
fatty-o-lard i always forget you're also a texan brethren

i eat a lot of steak and occasioanlly enjoy a lonestar beer
and this is the THE STUFF
nobody does rock better than texans

Bro... NOBODY, can touch our beer. #TeamShiner
Quote by Xiaoxi

Just making sure everyone can read this, ironically intended or not.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
Just making sure everyone can read this, ironically intended or not.
smd brah

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Fat Lard
Bro... NOBODY, can touch our beer. #TeamShiner

oh yeah
i used to work at this family restaurant in houston, and 11 Below and Karbach was local (and still is) so they would give us a ton of their brews to sell, and we would get hella discounts in bulk.
to think of it, lots of them were local, it's just that i grew up seeing their names everywhere i just thought they were popular brands haha
that's texas right thurrr
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)

ridin in my slab
down the htown
pretty much the only rap i listen to is like slim k / dj screw kinda texas drill rap chopped n screwed stuff lol

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by The_Blode

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.

I graduated university, that was way outside the realm of the culture I was born into.
Damn I always forget how many Texas bros we have here in the Pit. huu on shiner for real.

The 'Texan' culture is so pronounced here that it almost feels like we take things from American culture instead of being included with everyone else. I had a German friend tell me that when he asks americans where they're from most of them just say 'America'. But for some reason Texans always say 'Texas' and expect her to know of the state.

Dj screw hell yeah.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
I really like world music of many kinds.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
I'm cheap, like a Jew, and I've got a huge donger like a black guy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Sep 22, 2016,
I'll admit Shiner is ok, and Ziegenbock is pretty good, but neither are nearly as great as the exalted Abita.

oh, culture appropriation. I have a set of somewhat nice chopsticks that I use whenever we have stir fry or fried rice or ramen.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Sep 22, 2016,
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm cheap, like a Jew, and I've got a huge donger like a black guy.

is circumcision cultural appropriation
makes you think
I go to taco trucks, listen to mexican music, and like soccer.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i listen to rap and hip hop
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112
i listen to rap and hip hop
You mean, on purpose?
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Coltrane

The apple always falls close to the tree, but the tree always falls on the power lines.
I use hashi (chopsticks for you non weebs), except I was taught proper etiquette by a Japanese guy, so I think it might not count.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Where are my Egyptian brothers at??

Walk like an Egyppptiiann, ankhs and scarabs all around brothers
Quote by Wolfinator-x
You mean, on purpose?

do you not

Quote by Fat Lard

egyptian/roman

my big and middle toes are about even and then its egyptian all the way down
Quote by Primus2112
do you not

egyptian/roman

my big and middle toes are about even and then its egyptian all the way down

oh shit, me too.

Check it out though. I have 4 ankles #UltraRare

It means I cant appropriate fruit boots without getting really uncomfortable blisters. But hockey I can still appropriate, legally #BeTheThunder #stayjelly,haters
All of them.

I may not agree with them, if I go it'll probably be an education into them, but, I'm good, where I am in the world, given the horror stories of nature and war and ideologies, I'm good.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Was just talking about being Celtic too...

Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Wait, I'm Greek?

Cool.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Quote by Fat Lard
oh shit, me too.

Check it out though. I have 4 ankles #UltraRare

It means I cant appropriate fruit boots without getting really uncomfortable blisters. But hockey I can still appropriate, legally #BeTheThunder #stayjelly,haters

whoa neat

who needs fruit boots anyway
wtf is this the feet thread now

somewhere blodes cumming into a bin

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I culturally appropriate various cultures and take advantage of their tasty snacks
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Toes are actually really weird I just got absorbed by looking at mine

they're like little fingers wtf
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I have ancesters from Germany so that means I can appropriate culture from France, Poland, and most of Europe and parts of Africa.

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 23, 2016,
Quote by Fat Lard

Roman. NICE ⚔⚔
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2