Hey guys,

I started a Jazz Transcription series on youtube where I want to upload one transcription every week.
So far Ive done a Nir Felder one last week and today one from Kurt Rosenwinkel.
If theres demand I might right some of them down as well and can share them if anyone is interested.
Other then that check it out:

Week 1: Bandits II - Nir Felder

Week 2: Conception - Rosenwinkel

Week 3: Presley - Julian Lage

Week 4: Cupcake-Peter Bernstein

Week 5: St.Thomas- Sonny Rollins

Im happy about any kind of feedback or critic regarding the video and/or of course the playing.

Have a good one
Matt
Hi Guys,

This weeks transcription is a Coltrane one. Its not the usual crazy fast "out there" Coltrane stuff.
Partly because I cant really pull that of in one week and partly because there is some beautiful lyrical playing from him in this one.
Hope you enjoy it

Week 7: Stella by Starlight - John Coltrane
Hi guys,

This is week 8! The whole project is still a lot of fun and even some people subscribed to my channel which I thought would never happen with just posting Jazz Transcriptions! (really ... who watches those =?? ;D)
Thanks a lot for watching the videos and leave a comment if you have
any thoughts about them.

This week I did this lovely Miles Solo from "Someday My Prince Will Come".
Its one of my favourite standards and the Coltrane solo later on probably my favourite solo.
But the Miles one is also beautiful in the way he "re-phrases" the melody so gently !
Enjoy!

Week 8: Miles Davis - Someday My Prince Will Come
Man this is brilliant. Please please tab out or put out written transcriptions. Great playing, too!
Tickle me.
On a little brake with the Transcriptions cause I got more busy playing with the quartet
But here a little snippet in the meantime

Heres a little clip from my last quartet gig. Visual is not great but its sounds alright ! We tried this lovely little Bill Evans Intro there.
Enjoy

#jazz #standards #guitar # autumnleaves
I'm using it now and it's awesome! I've signed up for my account and have been bringing in fat paychecks. For real, my first week I made $305 and the second week I doubled it and then it kind a snowballed to $120 a day! just follow the course.. they will help you out.........

visit More This Site--------------- http://www.BuzzNet30.Com
Caravan by Wes Montgomery, and Moanin' by Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers!
i get Paid Over £80 per hour working from home with 2kids at house. I never thought I would be able to do it but my best friend
earns over £9185 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potentialwith this is endless..

.............>>>> http://www.MOneyPath90.Com
Quote by Reinima
Shavard

Hi, I recently trancribed Caravan by Wes. Hope you like it

Amazing! Thank you very much!