Page 1 of 2
At least four confirmed dead in shooting in the Macy's in the Cascade Mall, located in Burlington, Washington (65 miles north of Seattle). Shooter described as a Hispanic male, wearing gray, still on the loose.... :-(

http://www.policeone.com/active-shooter/articles/224105006-4-dead-in-Wash-state-mall-shooting-police-searching-for-gunman/

http://komonews.com/news/local/police-respond-to-possible-shooter-at-cascade-mall
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

That's awful. I really hope no-one else is injured and killed, and that they find him soon.

Maybe it's just because of increased visibility, but it feels like there have been more and more incidents like this than ever. Of course, that's just my flawed perspective and it probably mostly has to do with me getting older and reading the news more frequently.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Can't wait to hear this guy's manifesto. Doesn't even look over 18.

My money is on crippling mental illness
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Hispanic male? I thought all mass-shooters were white atheists.

inb4 Trump calls for hispanics to carry special ID or something which will magically stop hispanic shooters from shooting people
I have nothing important to say
I had to admit the phrase "Washington Mall" brings a different place to mind
Probably broke he's PS4 and GameStop won't refund him
🍗🎹🎶🎼🎧🎤🎮👾🎸🎨🎷⚽️🎱🏁🎺🎻🍮🍰🍪📱👻🐔🐣🐥🐤🐽🐷💀👽💩💸🚽👻
And now Trump has more fuel for the wall.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The gyrations people go through to justify guns always amuses me. They'll point at these shootings and say stuff like "well, if SOMEBODY THERE only had a gun". Yeah, somebody there had a gun...the shooter.

As long as we have loose gun control laws the USA will have to deal with excessive gun violence. The fact of the matter is this: in a country with a population over 300 million people, a good % of them not even living in reality anyway (evangelicals, for example), it's almost a minor miracle there aren't MORE gun deaths per year in the USA. The Republican Party opposes even basic common sense gun control measures, such as restricting potential terrorists on the "do not fly" list from legal gun purchases. The 2nd Amendment does have the words "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" at the front for a reason... the Founding Fathers of the USA didn't want complete whackos running around willy nilly armed to the teeth.
Quote by TobusRex
The fact of the matter is this: in a country with a population over 300 million people, a good % of them not even living in reality anyway (evangelicals, for example), it's almost a minor miracle there aren't MORE gun deaths per year in the USA.

what?
I think he's referring to the strange nature of some peeps in America, like that they have the highest number of UFO sightings and such.
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Kid got rejected by girl at school.

Calling it
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dude is Turkish not mexican
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis

*Islamaphobia ensuses*
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
And everything must pass
Quote by Momentosis
Close enough
Last edited by bdof at Sep 24, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
The gyrations people go through to justify guns always amuses me. They'll point at these shootings and say stuff like "well, if SOMEBODY THERE only had a gun". Yeah, somebody there had a gun...the shooter.

As long as we have loose gun control laws the USA will have to deal with excessive gun violence. The fact of the matter is this: in a country with a population over 300 million people, a good % of them not even living in reality anyway (evangelicals, for example), it's almost a minor miracle there aren't MORE gun deaths per year in the USA. The Republican Party opposes even basic common sense gun control measures, such as restricting potential terrorists on the "do not fly" list from legal gun purchases. The 2nd Amendment does have the words "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" at the front for a reason... the Founding Fathers of the USA didn't want complete whackos running around willy nilly armed to the teeth.

Oh look, another "progressive" that supports removing constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process and doesn't understand independent clauses.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Oh look, another "progressive" that supports removing constitutionally guaranteed rights without due process and doesn't understand independent clauses.
The constitution isn't a PDF and the government isn't your great-granddad.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Arby911

LOL. It wasn't until the rightwingers took over the Supreme Court that they ruled the militia clause meaningless. Personally, I'm against mentally insane people being well armed, but that's just me. Perhaps this is a right that should be ignored, like due process, or the right to privacy? The GOP certainly doesn't seem overly concerned with those far more important rights, do they
Quote by TobusRex
LOL. It wasn't until the rightwingers took over the Supreme Court that they ruled the militia clause meaningless. Personally, I'm against mentally insane people being well armed, but that's just me. Perhaps this is a right that should be ignored, like due process, or the right to privacy? The GOP certainly doesn't seem overly concerned with those far more important rights, do they

It's already illegal for mentally ill people to purchase firearms, but that wasn't your initial claim, which addressed the no-fly list.

I support all of our rights, you seem to want to pick and choose according to your personal dictates. Which of us do you suppose actually supports the values of Liberty?

It's telling that you bemoan the GOP's alleged disregard for due process while in the same breath requesting something that does exactly that. Hypocrite much?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I think it's telling you disregard "A WELL REGULATED MILITIA" in the 2nd Amendment. It's there for a reason.

I do have to say I think it's mighty fine of the GOP to fight for the "right" of probable terrorists to buy guns unimpeded. It's the stupid....I mean "GOP" way of doing things.
Last edited by TobusRex at Sep 25, 2016,
Where did he get the damn gun if he did not have it on him when he entered the mall? Seriously it seems unlikely that he hid the gun up his ass

Sounds like he had a total lack of repsect for women and played to much CoD!

I know that after a few hours of playing GTA it is a bad idea to operate a motor vehicle amirite?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 27, 2016,
Is it possible to be hypnotized while playing CoD over the headset? Ive never played myself but ive heard some pretty strange things while friends are playing. Like some pretty wacked out people making baby noises over the com-link or whatever you guys call it. Besides all that, are there any photos of the perp with the gun?
Quote by Evilnine

I know that after a few hours of playing GTA it is a bad idea to operate a motor vehicle amirite?

I remember years ago when I was hooked on GTA: San Andreas. I realized I'd been playing too much when I started noticing all the "ramps" on my ride home from work (on my motorcycle).
Quote by TobusRex
I remember years ago when I was hooked on GTA: San Andreas. I realized I'd been playing too much when I started noticing all the "ramps" on my ride home from work (on my motorcycle).

Did you give any of them a try?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Quote by geo-rage
Is it possible to be hypnotized while playing CoD over the headset? Ive never played myself but ive heard some pretty strange things while friends are playing. Like some pretty wacked out people making baby noises over the com-link or whatever you guys call it. Besides all that, are there any photos of the perp with the gun?

IDK I heard all kinds of wierd things while playing CoD like the sound of someone pissing during the time in between matches, kids being embarassed by their parents yelling at them in the background and people taking bong hits
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Keep in mind that back in the day, guns shot a single bullet and then had to be put through a reloading process that took a well trained soldier 20 full seconds. Now we have people screaming about their 2nd amendment rights being taken away when others point at automatic weapons and say "No." smh. Mass shootings shouldn't be a regular thing, but they are. To put it very lightly, it's sad.
"I feel like a one legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond."

DANMARK ØDELÆGGER ALLE
The gun debate is bollocks.

In Canada we have more guns per capita than the States and so much less gun violence.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by Evilnine
Did you give any of them a try?

Actually, yeah I did, lol. Accidentally though. I was riding home on my Yamaha Virago 1100 (I think "Virago" is Spanich for "Bitch", lol). It was a spicy little bike, had oodles of power. I was looking to the right, and failed to notice the newly installed "speed barrier", or whatever it was, on the left side. It was like a speed bump but went all the way from the service road to the highway. Essentially it was a ramp, about 6" high, and I hit it going about 55 miles per hour (about 90 kph for you Commonwealth types). A friend in his car behind me said that I caught at least 2 feet of air, lol. Anyway I came down straight and keep going, no problem.

Might've shit myself a little bit, though.
Here's the thing.... it wasn't until fairly recently, after the Supreme Court had been loaded with rightwing ideologues, that the SCOTUS interpreted the 2nd to be absolute for the individual. Previously the "militia clause" always held prominence, and it was furthermore generally loosely recognized at that (the "militia" at the time of the drafting of the US Constitution consisted of "every able bodied male over the age of 14 years". So basically anybody who was subject to the draft, essentially. That means that a whole lot of people, technically, wouldn't be allowed to own firearms at all if the 2nd was strictly enforced. Women, for example, and Scalia often made that comment. He also, btw, supported the "fact" that black people should only count as 3/5 of a white in voting per the original Constitution.

Funny stuff, seemingly, but all the more reason it's important we don't allow the crazed rightwing of the Republican Party to put any more ideologues on the Supreme Court. Those bastards would turn this country into a Christian theocracy if they could. But not real Christianity, the fake rightwing version of it that's mostly about hatred and bigotry, and jingoism against other religions.
Quote by TobusRex
Actually, yeah I did, lol. Accidentally though. I was riding home on my Yamaha Virago 1100 (I think "Virago" is Spanich for "Bitch", lol). It was a spicy little bike, had oodles of power. I was looking to the right, and failed to notice the newly installed "speed barrier", or whatever it was, on the left side. It was like a speed bump but went all the way from the service road to the highway. Essentially it was a ramp, about 6" high, and I hit it going about 55 miles per hour (about 90 kph for you Commonwealth types). A friend in his car behind me said that I caught at least 2 feet of air, lol. Anyway I came down straight and keep going, no problem.

Might've shit myself a little bit, though.

I can top that:

Graduation night (high school) parents had just given me a car as a grad present, went to the grad party refused to drink because I wanted to go cruising in my car later. FF a few hours I took a couple of drunk friends out for a ride in the country the windows started to fog up so I hit defrost on high and the windows went completely white, before I could hit the brakes we hit a 4 ft dirt hill that was on 45 degree turn that we did not see the sign for beacuse of the window being fogged. Needless to say we went airborn for about 10 ft before landing hard and sliding another 20 ft down a dirt road after we came to a stop the window cleared. We totally pulled a Dukes of Hazzard jump and missed the whole thing because of the fogged window

The car was driveable so we went back to my friends house for the night now for the hard part trying to convince my parents that I was sober when I wrecked the car they gave me for graduation and wrecking it on grad night at that. I told my dad and he seemed to believe me and the following few days all of my firends either called or came by to testify that I had not been drinking even though I never asked them to.

My dad knowing that I had been driving his vehicles for a couple of years without incident believed everybody and paid to have my car fixed and painted.

Still the worst part is that we couldn't see a damn thing when we went airborn and missed the whole Duke boys jump!
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Sep 30, 2016,
Quote by TobusRex
Here's the thing.... it wasn't until fairly recently, after the Supreme Court had been loaded with rightwing ideologues, that the SCOTUS interpreted the 2nd to be absolute for the individual. Previously the "militia clause" always held prominence, and it was furthermore generally loosely recognized at that (the "militia" at the time of the drafting of the US Constitution consisted of "every able bodied male over the age of 14 years". So basically anybody who was subject to the draft, essentially. That means that a whole lot of people, technically, wouldn't be allowed to own firearms at all if the 2nd was strictly enforced. Women, for example, and Scalia often made that comment. He also, btw, supported the "fact" that black people should only count as 3/5 of a white in voting per the original Constitution.

Funny stuff, seemingly, but all the more reason it's important we don't allow the crazed rightwing of the Republican Party to put any more ideologues on the Supreme Court. Those bastards would turn this country into a Christian theocracy if they could. But not real Christianity, the fake rightwing version of it that's mostly about hatred and bigotry, and jingoism against other religions.

My newest addition,
2007 Dean Cadi-KILL (Cannibal Corpse) Rob Barrett Signature model to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Page 1 of 2