Sounds like normal hi gain lead tone to me. Maybe they did the wah thing, but its really nothing special.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by Will Lane
Sounds just like a throaty distorted part. Maybe they used an EQ and focused on the midrange, or use a cocked wah.

ಠ_ಠ

seriously, though, aside from the throaty term, pretty much agreed. there's something going on there with the mids (haunting? ) that's not quite normal, cocked wah would be my guess too i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ಠ_ಠ

seriously, though, aside from the throaty term, pretty much agreed. there's something going on there with the mids (haunting? ) that's not quite normal, cocked wah would be my guess too i think.
I like using the term throaty mids instead of haunting.
haha i was only messing with you, throaty isn't the worst of those type of tone words, it sort of means something Not as daft (nor hilarious) as haunting, at any rate
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?