Hi guys I found a od-3 for cheap and wondering if it would make a good tubescreamer for my Bugera 333XL amp. Just want to boost the distortion.
Should work just fine. If it's cheap I can asume it's used? Used you can sell it if you don't like it for the same price. Maybe even make a couple bucks off it.
Won't hurt to try it!
Just dime the level put the gain on zero and tone to taste.
No problem. I use an SD-1 that way. If you don't like OD-3, there are plenty of options out there. I like the OD-3 and my SD-1 more than tubescreamers. I need to pick up the od...
Last edited by Liaztraht at Sep 25, 2016,
not sure how tight the low end is on those, but if it's cheap enough you're not going to lose much if it doesn't work so well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
not sure how tight the low end is on those, but if it's cheap enough you're not going to lose much if it doesn't work so well.

I jam with someone that uses one. His low end is tight, and then he hits it with a TS. His amp makes my Orange sound like a fatass. But it works great and the two amps compliment eachother.
ah ok
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?