0 0%
$30-35
1 100%
$40-45
0 0%
$50+ now you are insane
0 0%
Voters: 1.
I am thinking of selling my boss MT-2 locally that I modded (deziel mod), I bought it new a few years back when I was a n00b for around $90 and it is in perfect working condition minus a few minor cosmetic scratches and a replaced LED, the mod turned out great but I have no Idea of what to sell it for locally. I was thinking it would be worth around the $35 price range, correct me if you think it should be something else I honestly have no idea of what price to put on it as you cant even find one on ebay. Thanks for your feedback!
>Go on ebay
>Search for Diezel-Modded Boss MT-2's
>Select items that have already sold.
>See how much they sold for.

Bingo.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Unless moded profesionally with proof, then not much more than the standard.
I sold off my moded one for arond 35. All I did was remove 2 caps in the gyrators and the buyer loved it.
I kinda miss it now...
Liaztraht +1 you generally don't get more money from a home modded anything.

some may be turned off, as would i, because they do not know the quality of the work
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
trashedlostfdup And that's the reason the pro mods often use stickers with their name on them. To identify their work.
Quote by Liaztraht
trashedlostfdup And that's the reason the pro mods often use stickers with their name on them. To identify their work.

definitely. I even question the legitimacy of some of the stickers. lol. If i were to buy a "pro modded" pedal, i would probably contact the modder.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/