Buckethead is pretty funny because he's a straight up weirdo who plays with rubber chickens and nunchuks on stage. Easily one of the most entertaining performances I've ever seen live. Not my video, but I saw him in 2014

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Devin just goes without saying, really.

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
yeah devin is a major troll in interviews to this one is so funny!

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Not a guitar player and I dunno if he is usually this glib, but Tom Hamilton of Aerosmith cracks me up in this bit.
Starts at about 17:20

Jim Stafford. Remember that song "I Don't Like Spiders and Snakes"? This guy did that. He's got a show in Branson, Missouri. Music/comedy stuff.

Ace Frehley, dudes laugh is possibly the most powerful tool for humour ever
I mean, not to toot my own horn or anything...
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I mean, not to toot my own horn or anything...

Good, this is a thread about guitarists, not brass players.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I used to play a mad trombone in middle school.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I used to play a mad trombone in middle school.

A rusty trombone?
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Quote by Rebel Scum
Ace Frehley, dudes laugh is possibly the most powerful tool for humour ever

LOL for sure and Ace has a great personality in general.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

I'd like to mention Stevie Terryberry and Rob Scallon if no one else has mentioned them
Gear:
- ESP LTD MH-50
- Strandberg OS 7
- A cheap fender strat knock-off not worth naming
- Garageband
- Boss GT-1
- Potato
Quote by Parac
I'd like to mention Stevie Terryberry

I was hoping so much that no one would name him. I don't find him funny, just incredibly grating.
Recommended threads
white wash ( 1 2 )
EndTheRapture51
Last post:
by Primus2112