Thanks dude. We knew it was well on the cards, and he probably had a few extra weeks than expected. Loved a good life, he raised some great kids and grandkids. I didn't really know him, but my mum was close to him, so for me it was more feeling shitty because my mum was, and amplified by not being well anyhow.
Amphetamine hahahahaha

I'm feeling greatttttt and I'm lay in bed with no one to talk to aye
i think i found out why i am so grumpy goo

i'm just tired
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Nah, I'm chill af right now.
Drinking a glass of red wine on the sofa with a sock on only one foot, I don't even care where the other sock is right now.
that is the #lyfe
Maybe you just need to take a dump
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
I'm always a grumpy goo

I feel sad and lazy but also in need of chips
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
men don't even hit their prime health/mentality until they're like 30+
21 is still kiddy zone
(i guess it's the opposite for women, but really it's all subjective what prime is anyways)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I've been exceptionally irritable lately, past month or so when not doing something important/ the every-now-and-then hanging out with friends and whatnot/etc, but I think that's just because I've been tweaking my brain chemistry in some good ways.
Nah, I actually had a pretty good productive day for once. Walked the dog, fixed my amp, and put together a passive ring modulator.
I'm not so grump
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
how are you feeling now still grump

i hope you soon feel ungrump
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Eat a sandwich.

Thats what I do when I'm grumpy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Nah, I'm chill af right now.
Drinking a glass of red wine on the sofa with a sock on only one foot, I don't even care where the other sock is right now.

I'm only wearing one underpant today
Quote by Will Lane
do you still get hormone imbalances at 20

i'm 21 next week tho

gon get plastered but not really because im not about that life. aint gon' drink a sip of alc

are you grumpy goo atm?

+9 years and I still feel like the Grumpus.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I think the difference between grumpy and angst is that one is earned and the other is inherited.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
eat better and exercise regularly (both cardio & weights)

Although, when I get in a bad state for a while, I can never tell if it is because I just happened to be eating like trash and lazing around so settle in a slump or if I was doing those things as a result of being in a bad place, cause or effect and such. forcing myself to eat better and exercise fixes my mood either way.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o