Also rip Mr. Palmer
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
i don't follow golf, but this guy was clearly a legend for the sport

RIP

edit: i've mixed both before at fastfood places, shit tastes dank af
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Last edited by k.lainad at Sep 25, 2016,
George Bush looking tea/lemonade was good times, both younger bike-riding days to the store, and older-but-still-younger mixed with rum. I think I read a yacht club story about him being a pretty cool guy from Tucker Max days as well. Rest in peace dude
Last edited by Fat Lard at Sep 25, 2016,
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
dang

rip my friend

spook

"was a golfer"
episode airs exactly at the time of his death

can u say
fat lard

Quote by MinterMan22

can u say
fat lard

hell yeah. Didnt watch your yt share but upvoted for this. I once took a golf course class (2 credit hours hah) every Saturday at 9am. That shit sucked waking up for in summer but it was worth it. My boss at an internship was a golffag and so I figured "hey I should learn this", and learned proper technique for long-range ball hitting,,, and putting.

The sport is a nice refresher for waking up early and FITDing, but FUUUUk doing that as a ""hobby""

Shit man I'm Billy Mads hockey n beers all I know hmu hmu

FUCK GOLF, but RIP sweetly still
Quote by K'Nuckles

Also who?

This hasn't ever, and won't ever begin to be funny.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Fat Lard
hell yeah. Didnt watch your yt share but upvoted for this. I once took a golf course class (2 credit hours hah) every Saturday at 9am. That shit sucked waking up for in summer but it was worth it. My boss at an internship was a golffag and so I figured "hey I should learn this", and learned proper technique for long-range ball hitting,,, and putting.

The sport is a nice refresher for waking up early and FITDing, but FUUUUk doing that as a ""hobby""

Shit man I'm Billy Mads hockey n beers all I know hmu hmu

i don't think i have enough crocodile ancestry to be good at golf/being lucky

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Sep 25, 2016,
Quote by K'Nuckles
I'm being serious here man

It's pretty hard to save face from making shit jokes about someone's death. I wouldn't advise attempting it. If you delete your posts I'll delete mine, because I'm a nice guy like that.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
It's pretty hard to save face from making shit jokes about someone's death. I wouldn't advise attempting it. If you delete your posts I'll delete mine, because I'm a nice guy like that.

I wasn't making a joke, I've never heard of this guy in my life.
Quote by JustRooster
It's in the OP. At least try.

My offer still stands.

wut? It's not a crime to ask who just died. I don't know who he is and have only heard of him through tv references.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by soundgarden1986

thurnis haley is my favorite member of ofwgkta

I think he and Arnold would have been pals
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
So I looked him up and found out he's a golf player. I don't know much about golf but according to this he was one of the greatest players in golf. RIP.
-BUBBA-
He was big in the early 60's in golf. Won most of the big tournaments from 1960-1965, or so. Was eclipsed by his great rival Jack Nicklaus, whom he became great friends with. Nicklaus won nearly all their head to head duels.

Never heard a bad word about Arnold Palmer. Came from a lower-middle class family and was only able to learn golf because his father was a groundskeeper at a country club. Different era, for sure.
Quote by bubba
So I looked him up and found out he's a golf player. I don't know much about golf but according to this he was one of the greatest players in golf. RIP.

In your avatar pic...is that John Cassavettes or a very young Martin Landau?
Quote by kalypto
who?

Arnold Palmer

RIP
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by kalypto
like the drink?

Quite a bit.
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
Quote by kalypto
it's not my cup of tea

you're supposed to drink it from the can not a cup lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I really like mulligans. My scores improved drastically when I included them in my strategy
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
I heard the news this morning. I was crushed.

Like the ice I put in a Dirty Palmer.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by TobusRex
In your avatar pic...is that John Cassavettes or a very young Martin Landau?

Cassavetes, my dude.
-BUBBA-
Quote by bubba
Cassavetes, my dude.

Hey congrats on the Ryder Cup call up bro
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Recommended threads
Arthur Memes
ErikLensherr
Last post:
by Trowzaa
Harambe ( 1 2 )
JustRooster
Last post:
by zgr0826