hi guys,

I have an LD Syetems WS-100 BP wireless system for my electric guitar setup and I notice that even with new duracell AA batteries, I only get maybe 60-90 mins life before they are critically low.

I do use my bodypack transmitter on the higher gain setting (mic) instead of the default 0db setting - but surely this can't be the difference between the manufacturers stated '9 hour battery life' and my measly 1-1.5 hours?

Anyone else have similar experience with wireless guitar battery drain like this?

Thanks.
I have SKG WMS 40 pro mini and it uses single AA battery, last a long time.. definitely more than 12hrs. The manufacturer claim 30hrs.. but I guess 20-24hrs is safer estimate
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Last edited by psp742 at Sep 26, 2016,
Quote by StevieJK
hi guys,

I have an LD Syetems WS-100 BP wireless system for my electric guitar setup and I notice that even with new duracell AA batteries, I only get maybe 60-90 mins life before they are critically low.

I do use my bodypack transmitter on the higher gain setting (mic) instead of the default 0db setting - but surely this can't be the difference between the manufacturers stated '9 hour battery life' and my measly 1-1.5 hours?

The high gain setting may indeed be to blame for the shorter battery life. What does LD say?