Pay your respects to this thread, for it is terminal and will soon be dead.

RIP thread
u will be missed

talk about your memories of this thread here

I remember one time me and this thread went fishing and it was all like "hey, man. Ive got a 24 pack of some local microbrews and a 24 pack of bud light. we'll let everybody else have the bud light and then once they're all drunk we'll crack open this box of Left Hand and enjoy some late night fishing."

coolest thread ever tbh
PM me for newts
It was just afore midnight

some time in mid september

my life could not have gotten any more bland up until this point

and then

I saw a shitpost disguised as a thread

and I just had to savour its existence by replying

in doing so, I became history in the thread

the thread owns a part of my time

to see it die is a bitter pill

but also a small one that kind of stops being bitter after a few seconds
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
with all the users I really liked who stopped posting here and who I never got a chance to know them personally on facebook or real life, I wonder how many of them died somehow.

I'm kinda indifferent to death generally but I would love to know how they are doing. the worst thing is all the great users I can't immediately recall
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by EpiExplorer
It was just afore midnight

some time in mid september

my life could not have gotten any more bland up until this point

and then

I saw a shitpost disguised as a thread

and I just had to savour its existence by replying

in doing so, I became history in the thread

the thread owns a part of my time

to see it die is a bitter pill

but also a small one that kind of stops being bitter after a few seconds
if you read this along to the tune of Thriller it is fantastic
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by theguitarist
with all the users I really liked who stopped posting here and who I never got a chance to know them personally on facebook or real life, I wonder how many of them died somehow.

I'm kinda indifferent to death generally but I would love to know how they are doing. the worst thing is all the great users I can't immediately recall

rip jewchords
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Fat Lard
f

I gave up cod forever after giving it one last go with blops2 so I missed that scene in aw.

O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theogonia777
rip jewchords

legitimately sad
PM me for newts
yea damn

kid was an okay spammer like any other but it just pressed home any of you kids could go, and that is kinda upsetting because i love you all, even the unremarkable but constant posters.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
the thing about it is that it took like 3 years to find out and we don't even know how he died
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
the thing about it is that it took like 3 years to find out and we don't even know how he died
I'm sure someone knew, saw tributes on his fb
Maybe guitarxo?

But yeah sucks because we were half joking about it when he left to do his military service
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by theogonia777

I though it was suicide? don't recall anything notable going down around then militarily and so I figured either suicide or accident

anyway it just reinforces that if you really like people on some generally anon site, you should make efforts to connect to their real identities.

edit: and not just because you want to get in their pants, but because you enjoy conversing with them.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I had been friends with RIP Thread for nearly 20 years.

I remember, on a cold Winter night, my dear friend RIP Thread ran away from his fundamentalist Christian home to go out and see the world his parents had kept him away from. After months and months of drifting town to town, RIP Thread finally settled down in Chicago, and became a sexually liberated stripper. He spent the next couple days dancing, fucking, and snorting the nights away.

Until one night, Michael Bay and DJ Khaled came into the club and started spit roasting him. The carnal passion and vicodin concoction made him see the error of his ways and he began speaking in tongues. All three of his holes were being filled, so he had to take in the lord through a forth... his soul. But GOD was not willing to pay the troll toll and...

i see your girl
G A Y
she leavin wit me

F O R
I'm playing wit her booty
in the back seat
M A D D E N
rip OP after i whoop his ass

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
My first kiss was with this thread, it was weird and our teeth clanged into each other
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by theguitarist
yea damn

kid was an okay spammer like any other but it just pressed home any of you kids could go, and that is kinda upsetting because i love you all, even the unremarkable but constant posters.

hey wow that's me
Quote by slipknot5678
wtf jewchords actually died? I thought it was still a joke.

genuinely sad. Rip

IIRC, someone had his facebook and there were a bunch of RIP posts on his wall.
Quote by theguitarist
yea damn

I sometimes find myself wondering how many UGers are now dead....considering how long this site as been around for now.....
Come back if you want to
And remember who you are
‘Cause there's nothing here for you my dear
And everything must pass
Shit yeah, never thought about it. I've been here over 10 years now, so chances are someone I've interacted with at some point has since passed away.
Quote by theogonia777
rip jewchords

He was always a top poster.

Legitimately sad about it.

PS: I hate that this culture is so ironic and satirical that I have to specify the legitimacy of my emotions.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE